Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Restarting the Friends topic, I copy and pasted LSWINDRUNNERS original post on the migrated topic that no longer allows replies.

Lswindrunner<EMBRACE OF THE VALKYR>

10 posts

120 Blood Elf Rogue25925

Mar 2

My original thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16069776854?page=1 has finally reached its posting limit. Therefore I’m redoing it.

Let’s face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, daily HC’s, LFR, PVP, WQ’s etc, to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while.

So if you’d like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON’T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON’T give out your email address).

About me:

Personality: Laid back and mature

Side: Horde only

Chars:

Rogue: (DPS)

Spec: Combat only

(I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay)

Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 1pm – 3 pm, Wed 1 pm onwards.
Sat-Sun, on most of the day

Up for: Helping you out if required and it’s in my character’s ability to do so, HC’s LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc.

Other interests: Many.

Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676

(To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either

A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on ‘add friend’, it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend’s with. Then click on ‘send request’ at the bottom left.

B: In-game, left click on the yellow ‘social’ icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press ‘add friend’.

93 Likes

About me:
Ill keep this very short, otherwise I’d write a book.
I started playing in vanilla and played till the last day of wotlk, then quit because I didnt like pvp changes, pve changes, lore changes (they killed my favorite character and my king) etc.
During my Vanilla-Wotlk playtime I used to play Horde, undead rogue 99% of the time, mainly pvping and being a semi-pro pvp player, farming tournaments for cash and flexing with my Ratings… but after the death of my king, I quit wow, parted ways with my B-net account and thought I’d never return…
But I did, 3 days before legion launch, played 5 months in legion start and quit again, and came back 2 months ago or so. So here I am now. (:

Personality: you’ll have to find out this yourself

Side: Im Alliance, gonna take a lot to convince me to play as horde.

Chars: this, a death knight, made in memory of my fallen prince. got another Death knight on Horde with same level which ill level in the nearby future.

playing time: pretty open schedule, if Im not working, I can play, I dont always play but I Can.

What I do in game: Current Pve, Raiding, Mythic+, Questing, Old content runs, Mount farming, pet farming, achievement runs, doing old content in general, lowkey mog runs etc. and a tiny bit of pvp

What Im looking for:

1. Cute girls. (key point is Cute)
    OR
  2. Stronger connections, if you’re gonna add me and chat once and we do something once and we’re done, dont bother. Im looking for strongly connected friends, so we play together a lot, maybe even form a guild, mythic raid or genually socialize with each other and others
    OR
    both of the above.

Other interests: a lot of stuff really… art, sports, gaming, studying, working, traveling, friends, etc etc. you’ll find out all of it eventually

Bukachu#21354

12 Likes

Nice to see this topic again, most of my friends have quit this game during legion or after launch of BfA. Which is kinda sad because the social aspect is what i enjoy the most in this game.

Other than that i’ve been playing WoW since mists of pandaria. And i wouldn’t mind if you need a tank desperately or if you just want to chat, aslong as you’re not a fake because i don’t have the time for that sh*t

About me:

Age: 19 (i know most of you gonna skip me simply cuz of age)
personality: patient, calm and have a sense of humor.
faction: mainly play Alliance, although i do have some horde characters
characters: Alliance: Protection/Ret Paladin, Guardian/Feral druid.
Available: Most weekdays from 17:00 to 23:00, and all day in weekends.
up for: Anything at any time. My favorite thing to do is to chat with other people and to help them with gearing.
other interests: Other games, programming, music and security.
Battletag: Fox#28435

No need to be shy =]

12 Likes

Well done getting this well deserved thread restarted… and I believe your very first Sticky thread!

I knew you before you were famous! Just Sayin’
Time to celebrate…

10 Likes

Bolly Stolly Darling :champagne:

7 Likes

I am playing a s**t ton of Red Dead Redemption 2 and talking a bit of a break from WoW till next patch comes around, but yeah let’s get this going I suppose:

Started playing on private servers in Vanilla (mainly cuz I was a broke 11yr old) and then started on official in MoP (when I went to uni and could afford to starve to pay for video games cuz no parents). Looking for new peeps, mainly cuz most of my friends playing this game have decided to quit cuz they hate BfA.

Personality: I am amazing, funny, good looking and smart but most people tell me my most endearing quality is my modesty.

Factions : Mainly Horde, but I did use my boost on a human blood dk that I want to level up at some point.

Chars : Malighos, main Orc fury warrior, my first ever character. He is max level, think about 355-360 ilvl
Leko, Protection/Retri Belf Paladin, leveling him atm.
Kornus, Druid (mainly bear cuz gorrila bears are awesome), currently on standby.
Apparently his name is censored wtf, Human Blood DK, currently leveling.
Muciflex, Gnome warlock, slowly leveling and enjoying the fudge out of it.

Playing Time : Weekdays evenings or Saturday. Most Sundays I am busy with other social s**it.

Up for: Mostly anything. I tend to use discord a lot for banter and s**ts & giggles so voice would be cool (coming from a poor background I tend to joke about most crap as I had to deal with a lot of bad stuff, it’s cool if some topics are off-limits, but if you get offended at any joke or crap like that, well good luck to you in your future endeavours).

Other Interests : video games, movies, music, lying about going to the gym.

Battle net tag: Malighos#2846

1 Like

LF shy gf. MUST LIKE ANIME!

11 Likes

You forgot the big tiddy goth checkmark :grin:

1 Like

About me:

personality: patient, little insane
faction: Both, but mainly play Horde.
characters: Way too many and on different leveling regions. ask me !
Playing time: Most weekdays from 19:00 to 23:00, and all day in weekends.
up for: Mythic +, PVP , PVE, having fun!(you know that thing people started forgetting in WoD. Not the most geared but would love to have a group to play and do fun stuff with!
other interests: Sports, programming, Anime, dad jokes(LOL)
Battletag: Zephox#11529

Someone make a looking for mates discord, where we can go on and have a laugh :wink:

6 Likes

Age - 47
Personality - Chaotic good, slightly mad, coarse sense of humour
Faction - Alliance
Characters - just this one that I use these days
Playing Time - random
Up For - Low M+ (up to +5 atm, LFR PVE) and willing to help new players, but most of all I play as a wind down from work and RL sh*t

Other Interests - Music, model railways(just starting on that), cooking, Real ales

BattleTag - MajorTom#2609

5 Likes

that’s a great idea m8

Keyur#2129

Char - too many on diff releam like veknilash dreanor silvermoon doomhammer etc

Interests - achivements hunting and currently working on allied race heritage armor.

About me - friendly and helpful person but can’t stand rude/unnecessary elite behaviour.

Faction : both but main in Horde

4 Likes

About me: I started playing during WOTLK and continued to play through cata, then stopped playing during MoP, didn’t have a decent enough computer during WoD or Legion but I have since upgraded and back with BFA and so far enjoying it, it helps that I have been waiting a long time to play again so glad I am back

Personality: laid back and a big kid most of the time but mature when I need to be

Side: Horde (but could be persuaded to create an alliance alt)

Chars: main is this a Paladin (DPS)

Spec: Combat only (will tank if I know the dungeon)

Playing time: pretty much most nights of the week once I’m finished work and kids in bed

Up for: finding like minded people to chat with all my friends no longer play and the grind can be tedious with no one to talk to, would also like to create a char with someone to level up beside them

Other interests: F1, football, Ice Hockey and American football

Battletag: Skelon8892#2765

About me: Just returned to wow after a few months break. Atm stuck in doors all day and night and got no friends.

Personality: Shy but once i feel ok im crazy :slight_smile:

Side: either really still trying to decide.

Chars: mostly play my MW monk.

Spec:Healing mostly

Playing time: Anytime any place lol tho sometimes im away from my pc.

Up for: Anything really just looking to make some friends really.

Other interests: Games anime movies books.

Battletag:Truedandy#2746

1 Like

Server: Nordrassil
Personality: I dunno. I guess I’m pretty witty.
Hobbies: Playing the piano, drawing, reading manga and ofc, playing WoW.

Battletag: Scrawny#21441

I’ve been playing since Vanilla, though most of whom I played with back then have quit over the years and well it does get kinda lonely/boring doing things by yourself in game. Looking for a guild on Draenor (Horde) and Argent Dawn (Alliance) as well if anyone happens to be on those realms.

Personality: Sense of humor and friendly :slight_smile:
Faction: Currently play both
Characters: On Horde mainly troll druid and on Alliance draenei paladin though leveling a priest at the moment
Playing Time: At moment its whenever I have a chance as I am at university so it does come first.
Up For: Anything really, and older content to get armor sets.
Battletag: xvPandoravx#2768

hi hi :heart:

i’m a newish player (since 2017) and i’m still confused as to what class/faction to main. as for now i’m focusing on leveling my draenei holy priest (lvl 98!!!) but i have two 120s on both horde and ally and many lower level characters on multiple servers…since i can’t decide what my ideal server is lol

so far i looooove to run old raids and dungeons because i love to collect mog,mounts,pets and etc. it’d be fun to have someone around who’s more experienced than me since i have a lot of questions about the game~

if you’d like to help me through leveling, run legacy raids, tutor/teach/guide me on various things, or just have a friend to chat with then please add me!

other: open for voice chat, semi learning russian, lover of music

Wanderess#11776

3 Likes

Happy holidays to everyone!

4 Likes