Best "solo PvP" classes? 🙂

I know this is the Battleground forum, but seeing the “WPvP & Warmode” section is stale atm, I figured I’d ask in here, seeing its normal to run into 1v1 situations in BGs. :sweat_smile:

Which classes are best, when it comes to solo PvP and duels? :slight_smile: And why those classes?

rogue hunter boomie dh

1 Like

Have seen your TikToks and YouTube. Cool stuff. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks bro ^^

1 Like

Stealther class have the element of surprise and be able to setup a plan properly very often
Rogue can also often reset
in wpvp and BG hunters and boomies have been pretty much dominating since, idk, forever ? Boomie was bg meta since RBG came out basically with very rare few exception, it has stealth, a great deal of, aoe dmg output, cyclones and self heals, movement speed to swap from off to def or defend bases/ghost them to go for ninja cap, its simply the best all round class

and also, can cover all, 4 roles in game if needed, tank, healer, dps, and ranged dps, basically the perfect class

Rogues can literally pick the fight when they want, and drop it if they feel like it, they can force youir defensives and trinkets and then reset, and come back to you when you don’t have them, basically guaranteed victory if played textbook

Hunters with camo and gear can 2tap most people if played properly, and in wpvp with extra modifiers and picking fights where they have terrain advantage they have a very high chance to winning, check soulscape for example, he knows where to pick a fight and when and he often ends with win or run

DH is simply busted with an insane kit and can just do w/e the f he wants, also breaking all the rules above finding you in stealth overwhelm you with ccs, you are also unable to kite him becaus ehe is simply faster.

1 Like