Better unsub if you want any attention from Blizzard

Don’t just go reroll if you like playing Enhance Shaman, especially in PvP, just stop playing, the only way to get something is wallet voting.

peace.

3 Likes

Your posts are the worse. Be gone already and unsub yourself.

2 Likes

Nah, Enhance Shaman is still worst than me.

Go play enhance in PvP sometimes, if you don’t want to complain fine, but understand that Enhancement isn’t good in that place, and that people are getting pissed by the absence of -meaningful- changes.
People like Logtar and myself have been very vocal on the problems Enhancement shaman encountered in PvP, provided many suggestions that didn’t get any attention.
And at some point, when your cries are ignored and left unanswered you get angry.
If you’re planning on following that poop diet, that’s fine by me.
But just remember what it is you’re eating.

About 12 million people unsubbed from warcraft and Blizzard still don’t listen what make you think the title of the topic is gonna work?

What makes you think the opposite will ? Who cares ?

18 years of proven track record?

1 Like

18 years of Shaman players complaining ? What are you saying ?
We didn’t get attention from blizzard while being subbed (and prolly will stay that way even if Logtar and I go away, although I’m a valuable asset).
In the end, who cares, I’ll come back if the waters are less choppy, see you there :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.