Between the eyes bug

Hello,
Sometimes i have full combo points and i press between the eyes from stealth so you dont have cooldown, i press it i hear the ability sound, but the abilitys doesnt do anything, now i know that we dint have cd out of stealth subterfuge and we can proc full cb points but in this case i keep combo points, i hear sound cue, but it doesnt do damage and it doesnt hit anyone, i can press it a hundred times in a row aswell it sounds like a machine gun, but doesnt do anything, any one else had this?? If it happens again i will try and save the clip of it, its really weird and you dont notice the bug after you press between the eyes like 6 times

1 Like

It does this when you aren’t facing your target, check that :slight_smile:

thanks for you comment, but i am facing the target im 100% sure of that :slight_smile: , thats the weird part!:slight_smile:

I’ve had this issue with Dispatch as well. I noticed this on Fyrrak where I would clearly see the animation of Dispatch, but did 0 dmg and no CP spent. I often had this issue on DH as well with blade dance.

1 Like

I have this issue with Between the Eyes too sometimes.
It seems to happen pretty often in PvP. It says the target needs to be in front of you, but it 100% is (and within 30 yards). I’ve turned the camera around 360 degrees and it still doesn’t work while spamming the button. I think it’s some bug that happens sometimes in dance or subterfuge window.

Really annoying to lose out on the whole big damage window because of the bug.

1 Like

Hm I don’t think I’ve encountered that except in phase changing moments with fyrakk

subterfuge has been buggy for almost the entire DF expansion, i still remember some bug with subterfuge in Season 1 and like getting pulled out of Stealth when ever you used the Hook.

1 Like

I have the same issues. I thought it might be somehow connected to Shadowmeld, since after it I cannot open with Between the Eyes without putting it on cd. Really weird.

Shadowmeld isn’t stealth. For it to work you have to meld and then go in actual stealth before pressing BTE

1 Like

Yes, I know. I use stealth immediately after it. And for some reasons after this combination open with BTE does not work properly.

1 Like

What if you move first?

Yes this is exactly it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.