BEWARE: early ninjaing, character Skolbussen from Guild "Swedish Vikings"

Hello there

For some of you it might be lame that I even post this but I’m doing it only for healthy community sake. So I’m in my 50s doing Upper Blackrock Spire. Everyone has their role, we had a paladin healer called Skolbussen. Now he didn’t even mention anything being “ret main spec” and there are dps and healer blue items dropping. He’s rolling all the healer items which is correct thing to do. And then blue 2hander dropped - Demonslayer. He need rolls it and says hes main spec ret. What?.. Not only me but everyone were confused. I even asked him politely is he going to keep it? He said “yes, im ret main”… So what should we do? Is this normal?

Sure we are in 50s, who cares? The item costs around 50g which is nothing but I don’t think this kind of behaviour is good for community and should be taken care of. What if we all acted like that? Would it be nice to play in such server? Don’t think so.

I could also assume that the guild this guy is in is also doing shady stuff. Guild is called Swedish Vikings . I’m writing to members here to watch out for people like that! And possibly a guild like that. Avoid them! When a person acts like this in early phases what he or his guild will do in ICC phases?

EDIT: I can see that he actually put the item to sell for 15g… See an actual example of ninjaing stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.