Beware, toxic players randomly kicking from Timewalking

It’s more than just Bulgarian insult. Half the eastern Europe use it as well.
Edit: As for why on god’s green earth did they kick you using that particular word I can’t say for sure.
It’s either some edgy moron(s) or perhaps something else. We don’t have the full story in order to judge it.

1 Like

In Polish it’s with “ł” at the end

2 Likes

I understand naming and shaming is against the forums rules. But I’ve taken the liberty of doing so elsewhere, warning people of these miscreants. Since reports often go un-noticed for things like this.
I presume they were polish, as one of their names were polish, according to a friend of mine.

I’m Polish so I can confirm if so. Also what server were they from?

Draenor. Not particularly a polish server. Just a busy one.

True - most Poles are on Burning Legion and Argent Down. Some play on Silvermoon and Kazaak.

1 Like

Draenor is a large mix of many nationalities.

I’m amazed they could kick you after the other vote kick failed. I guess the other person wasn’t as nice at saying no :frowning:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear the abuse you have suffered whilst you have tried to be nice and save another i hope blizzard acts on your reports .

3 Likes

when i see the word pedal i think of backpedaling

5 Likes

i dont do guilds i solo everything good way to avoid bad peoples on the game …

Sigh. People. Sometimes I think of making a healer that levels and purely does dungeons etc… then I remember people. And guilds are scary to find :c

Yeah, some lonely, always beaten up in school, keyboard fighter playing the big bad guy on the internet to release his frustration.

1 Like

How do you solo timewalking? Only way I can think of is multiboxing… kinda smart tho.
Avoid lots of poopypants that way.

Not to stereotype but a lot of players from the more eastern part of Europe will pull gross stuff like what happened to OP

1 Like

This game could really do with taking the commendation mechanic and making unjustified kicks against the rules from FF14. Having people able to commend others at the end of a dungeon if joining as pug would make people at least hide their terrible personality for the sake of looking better for bonuses and in turn it would slowly make running dungeons better over time. People will do anything for a bonus.

1 Like

Isn’t this open for abuse too tho?
I don’t feel like there’s any good option out there cause humans just behave terrible and will ruin anything good… :frowning:

There is a core problem with the game’s design, which makes people disposable. In my opinion, the dungeon finder should be deleted from the game. When you have an easy game in which other players are more of an obstacle than an advantage, the community becomes toxic.

The way to fix this is to make leveling dungeons be as difficulty as heroic, or even mythic. Make them a challenge. Then remove LFG. When players aren’t disposable, but are instead something you seek out and need, the community ends up better.

The problem with an easy game, like WoW’s leveling is that it gives people an insurmountable ego, and they need to be playing M+15 and above in order to get an ego check.

An MMO cannot be good if it is easy.

I actually disagree with this opinion, as I have met equally toxic behaviour from people who play “harder” games too.

LFG is a good tool in and of itself, but sadly people just ruin everything - no matter what it is.

3 Likes

In competitive games there’s a huge advantage to being a rotten hellspawn. Tilting the enemy can give you a win. :wink:

You can however also cause him to tilt without saying anything at all.

1 Like