Beware, toxic players randomly kicking from Timewalking

So I queued for timewalking, appeared in the middle of everbloom, and a kick for the druid came up a few minutes later, far as I was aware he did nothing wrong, so I clicked no. Then I was kicked. I whispered the tank to ask why, and they said “Pedal”… I have no idea what this is supposed to mean, or if it’s some stupid new meme I should ignore. Either way, I should warn you folks to do timewalking with a couple friends, don’t go alone tonight, you run risk of having to face a 30 minute dungeon deserter debuff.

Also…
Why should I get dungeon deserter? I didn’t desert, I was kicked. Kicked for no reason I should add, I did top damage, plenty of stuns, I played my part amicably, If I do say so myself. And yet… no dice, trolls will be trolls, don’t go alone. Bring friends.

It’s players like this that make me afraid to do random dungeons. Because Blizzard punnishes you for getting kicked, and doesn’t really care why you were kicked.

12 Likes

Pretty sure Pedal is a bulgarian insult. I wont be translating here, though.

1 Like

I checked the urban dictionary, Can add homophobia to my report against them.

2 Likes

My oh my. What have this community turned into?

More and more stories about trash resemblings of human beings just abusing others for fun.

why am i even still bothering, brainless utter trash is what they are.

6 Likes

It’s also polish offensive term for male homosexual.

3 Likes

It’s more than just Bulgarian insult. Half the eastern Europe use it as well.
Edit: As for why on god’s green earth did they kick you using that particular word I can’t say for sure.
It’s either some edgy moron(s) or perhaps something else. We don’t have the full story in order to judge it.

1 Like

In Polish it’s with “ł” at the end

2 Likes

I understand naming and shaming is against the forums rules. But I’ve taken the liberty of doing so elsewhere, warning people of these miscreants. Since reports often go un-noticed for things like this.
I presume they were polish, as one of their names were polish, according to a friend of mine.

I’m Polish so I can confirm if so. Also what server were they from?

Draenor. Not particularly a polish server. Just a busy one.

True - most Poles are on Burning Legion and Argent Down. Some play on Silvermoon and Kazaak.

1 Like

Draenor is a large mix of many nationalities.

I’m amazed they could kick you after the other vote kick failed. I guess the other person wasn’t as nice at saying no :frowning:

3 Likes

Sorry to hear the abuse you have suffered whilst you have tried to be nice and save another i hope blizzard acts on your reports .

3 Likes

when i see the word pedal i think of backpedaling

5 Likes

i dont do guilds i solo everything good way to avoid bad peoples on the game …

Sigh. People. Sometimes I think of making a healer that levels and purely does dungeons etc… then I remember people. And guilds are scary to find :c

Yeah, some lonely, always beaten up in school, keyboard fighter playing the big bad guy on the internet to release his frustration.

1 Like

How do you solo timewalking? Only way I can think of is multiboxing… kinda smart tho.
Avoid lots of poopypants that way.

Not to stereotype but a lot of players from the more eastern part of Europe will pull gross stuff like what happened to OP

1 Like

This game could really do with taking the commendation mechanic and making unjustified kicks against the rules from FF14. Having people able to commend others at the end of a dungeon if joining as pug would make people at least hide their terrible personality for the sake of looking better for bonuses and in turn it would slowly make running dungeons better over time. People will do anything for a bonus.

1 Like