Beyon the (money) veil....a petition

1)You-know-who needs gear discrepancies in order to increase the boosting.

How can you deal with 226 gear in low bracket pvp if not joining the boosting community? How to reach that lvl if you missed first 2 weeks of free-for-all as long as you dedicate yourself? Or how climbing pve rio score if not pushed, sometimes by guilds or more often by boost?

1. You-know-who needs boosting in order to sell tokens.
    How can you pay milion of golds without a token?

I want to know, we community should know how much money you-know-who makes with their tokens.

Game is broken because the ultimate goal is money milking instead of players amusement.

3 Likes

By doing dungeons?

I joined at the end of January and pushed mine to 1081 only with pugs.

Whenever people start talking about ‘You Know Who’ I just think of Voldemort

3 Likes

Yea,it was the reference

I don’t feel the need to buy boosts, I play with friends/guildies etc. Boosting is a shortcut that people can choose to take.

People who mostly buy boosts are alts of players who already play good enough, just want to play alts and don’t want to bother with pushing again

Gold for boosting is being bought not only by tokens, but in a large amount, from 3rd party websites that sell. These websites acquire gold by buying it from boosters (most full time boosters sell their gold like this for IRL money).

Tokens do not prevent boosting or gold selling, they just allow blizzard to get a piece of the cake. You can see gold selling being rampant in WoW Classic as well where tokens aren’t available.

Boosting existed in this game long before tokens were introduced.

I was watching ‘Once Upon a Time’ with my fiance the other night and there’s an evil character, Rumplestiltskin.
They were talking about him but kept saying “the one who shall not be named”, etc. I was genuinely confused, “Voldemort? huh? Harry Potter is in this show now?” took me a few moments to realise oh right, they’re just talking about Rumple. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I actually think the opposite, most people I know that boost do so to get the exp required to finally play the game the way they want to.

1 Like

There is a number of players buying curve because their guild sucks or they don’t have any, and a number of players that buys KSM for achievement and mount.

According to boosters, this group of players is the minority of boosties, majority being alts and mains that buy their 1 or 4 smooth weekly runs for vault, or a HC clear for a chance at loot.

There was a guy recently on this forum that boosts that confirmed this as well.

1 Like

I want to see how big is this piece of the cake. We deserve to know the real tokens economy

Dungeons.
Raids
M+
Weekly events
Farming Honour
Playing with friends and people you can trust.
Actually playing the game

The forums also starting to feel a bit awkward
 with its growing booster lobby.

Not sure what difference does it make at this point.

Blizzard is not going to say no to money, and players are ready to give it to them.

Free market economy, complaining about it makes little sense.

People buying tokens are slowing down there hence why the gold you get is so much atm its a very slow market so infact it looks like blizzard are stalling on tokens .

The more people who buy them the less gold you get its all explained in the FAQ set out by blizzard .

fine, but when it comes to competetive aspect, it’s not, it should be bannable offence since it degrades the player experience for opposing party

1 Like

New player get char leveled to max and ofcourse want start gearing and do all fun stuff. He does some dungeons and aeventually want try mythics and raids ofc. He see all those gold runs and thinks well i go buy token and get some gold and try out. Then he see shady site or get directed there and see all what they offer and he not need use gold he can just use creditcard and while hes there he buy also some pvp stuff too cause well he can. Why he would start looking boosting community for runs cause he just buyed everything what he wanted this point. He can always come back when he feels that its time upgrade gear or he want something else from game.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.