BFA legacy raid tuning

Just before I get into this, I know there was recently some changes made, but after playing for a few hours on 2 460+ characters I’ve noticed some issues that would be good to look at, this is solo play also, a few of these can be sorted with dps increases but there are some mechanics still causing issues.

Uldir - Mythic
Mythrax - Critical Mass on adds, would be better to just remove possibly.

BFD - Mythic
Rastakhan - randomly one shotting me (possibly user error but happened a few times)

Crucible of Storms - Normal as I know Mythic still seems impossible so haven’t attempted it.
Restless Cabal - Promises of Power and damage in general from bosses, even on normal was very high.
Eternal Guardian trash packs - unkillable without using the Tempest Caller - remove the buff so we can kill them and not be stuck in combat with them. You can use the Tempest Caller during the Uu’nat fight to kill them off but you will be stuck in combat with them until you are able to take the Tempest Caller again. Or just wait until you have all of them ready to kill and use the Temptest Caller.

Eternal Palace - Mythic
Sivara - Toxic Bolt - 30 second stun, which is really fun (especially on solo)
Orgozoa - Amniotic Splatter - reduce the damage done by this debuff, also randomly getting one shot when phasing to the downstairs bit after phase 1.

Ny’alotha - Mythic
Maut - Ancient Curse - curse effect that one shots after a certain time if not dispelled, as you can probably imagine, kills players that haven’t got the DPS to kill Maut before it times out.
Skitra - no issues with mechanics, but playing on a hunter Shadow Shock was ripping my pet a new one, not sure if a bug but just in case players try and get killed by that.
Couldn’t go any further in Mythic due to Maut.

Damage/health wise is fine, but this is all I could test so far.