BFA on second account

Hi there,

I have 2 WoW accounts on my Battle net account.
One of them is upgraded to BFA and in use by me right now, while the other is on an other x-pac and inactive.

I would like to know: If I buy another BFA standard edition and use it on my inactive account, will i get the lvl 110 boost that comes with it, and use it on my active account?
If yes, do I have to activate my inactive account to do this?
If no, bummer :frowning:

I’d like to hear from you!

Greetings !

1 Like

Hello BlĂĄinn,

Yes, that should indeed work.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

So just to be sure:
I do not have to activate my inactive account for the boost on my active one?

Hi mate,
You can buy the standard addition for the inactive account and the boost will be available for all accounts (including current active account)

No, you are not required to activate the account, just upgrade it.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Thanks for the impressive fast responses!

You are most Welcome.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Howdy!
I was clueless before so I upgraded and boosted my character on the new account, but want to transfer it on to my “main account”. Now I don’t have subscription on the new one anymore. And because I don’t have it, there is no shop button there. So do I really need to buy game time to get that character out of that game account? That would be silly, since the time would be completely useless after that.
edit: Yeah, and the account that has the sub, don’t show me the char from the another account.
Cheers.

Good morning Makawé,

Please get in touch with Customer Support via ticket and the colleagues will have a look at what they can do for you.

Kind regards

What’s your opinion?

Hi, just wondered if this still worked today? Or have they disabled this? Cheers

Hello Greenlobster,

What are you referring to? Upgrading an inactive account and using the boost on the main account? If that is what you are asking, yes, it is still possible to do.

Kind regards

Kiemmaki

What’s your opinion?

Thats great thats what i mean thank you