BFA pvp armor set's

Will those be at vendor with prepatch ,or we must wait for actual SL ?
Farmed some marks of honor to be spent :sunglasses:

1 Like

I would like to know aswell, I missed season 1-3 pvp sets from bfa, only managed to obtain the warfront ones. :confused:

1 Like

I am 95% sure the other day I read that there would be a vendor on pre-patch.
Can’t (too lazy tbh :stuck_out_tongue: ) find the source right now though.

2 Likes

In this week’s build, Blizzard has added the transmog ensembles for Battle for Azeroth’s PvP Gladiator sets to the Shadowlands beta. These items allow players to acquire the looks from previous PvP season sets and are always added in the expansion after the set was launched. The ensembles for BFA PvP Sets are sold by Marshal Gabriel and Xander Silberman in Boralus and Mugambala respectively. The Aspirant sets were added months ago so it’s good to see the Gladiator sets finally made available.

5 Likes

Hmm,so it’s not pre patch :thinking:

Most SL changes come in with prepatch. I’m not going to download the PTR to look though :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel like an idiot…
I’ve been hard grinding PvP to get the Gladiator set thinking it’s going on wednesday…
Wow I have lots of ensembles to buy!

Fair enough .Hopefully someone with ptr can clarify that for us.

1 Like

I want to know this too, saving my marks atm!

I just checked on PTR and Gabriel wasn’t selling the ensembles for me at least?

2 Likes

Gladiator sets available at Gabriel aren’t Elite, but basic seasonal gladiator sets.
just to clarify.

They were available for purchase from him on beta for alliance last time I checked.

1 Like

Not sure why anyone would even want them

Pre-patch you can check it on the PTR

1 Like

I know,its been like that during previous expansions.But during Legion vendor was updates after season end ,not sure why they decided to wait entire expansion this time.

Really wish the T1 Horde plate had the full covering chainmail as depicted in their previews…

Least the T2 undead ones are awesome.

you might be interested in this article too:

3 Likes

Do you have a picture of that? I would like to see.

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/673800.jpg
https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/e/e4/Blizzcon_2017_-_PvP_armor_2.jpg?version=38c9dce6932584f86cce0ba83adc3205

I definetly see what you mean, the horde elite gear also lacks the fur surrounding the collar area.

1 Like