BFA questline

Hi
So I’m doing the BFA questline right now, trying to go through all of the storyline of the expansion, but I feel stuck because there are a lot of cinematics from the youtube channel that I didn’t see in game, so I don’t know what I am doing wrong.

The BFA storyline that I already completed:
I got the cinematic of the arrival of Jaina in Kul Tiras, then I did the main quests and dungeons of the 3 zones in Kul Tiras, and I just finished the whole War Campaign of the Alliance and got that achievement, and after that helped Jaina defending Tiragard when the Horde attacked us. (I also did get the Terror of Darkshore cinematic)

But now I’m stuck because I don’t know why I never saw those cinematics:
-Realm of Torment
-The return of Hope - Kul Tiras
-An Unexpected Reunion
-Safe Haven

Thank you for your help

Do you have any quests left in your questlog? There’s a storyline involving freeing Jaina and it’s unlocked when you reach level 120 and finish storylines in all 3 zones. It should be listed in your log as Pride of Kul Tiras.

Here is list of quests. If you make an account on wowhead and link your character you can track what quests you did and find where to go next.

When you free Jaina you get the Nation United storyline and after that you can continue war campaign.

2 Likes

I’m almost certain Cedrad is right. Realm of Torment, at least, is part of the Pride of Kul Tiras chain. And that link he gave gives you a lot of information about it.

1 Like

Kk so what I was missing is I didn’t finish ALL of the main quests in the 3 zones, I didn’t know I had to get the achievement for each zone, and now I can finally do The Pride of Kul Tiras questline that you sent.

Thanks for your fast reply and help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.