BFA Season 2 Ending Soon

Heads up! The current season of activities in Mythic Keystone Dungeons and PvP is ending soon.

This will mean an end to all players’ opportunities to earn seasonal rewards and titles, as well as the end of seasonal rankings for BFA Season 2.

For two weeks following the end-of-season, we will have an off-season. During that two weeks period, Mythic Keystone dungeons will still be playable using Season 2 affixes and rewards, but their seasonal achievements will no longer be available. In PvP during that two week period, players still queue for rated PvP and earn appropriate rewards, but the PvP leaderboards will be locked.

Good luck fighting to a glorious finish of the season!

can we have an exact date?

4 Likes

thanks for this very very important info!

just a small tiny unrelated question:

When is the release of 8.2?

i know…it is not really important to any of us…but i just wanted to ask :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hopefully for a June release and Raid mid July!

2 Likes

soon as in…? :slight_smile:

1 Like

so when Official Rls date of 8.2 ?

They gave the Season Ending warning today,
because they are 90% sure they will deliver on June 26th.

They will tell us the exact date, when they are 100% sure.

2 Likes

I reckon mid july 8.2 will hit LIVE & Eternal Palace of Queen Azshara will be end of July

Please Blizzard we all hope this time time-frame that has been set out (in theory) will be fulfilled in practise (in reality)

unless some demons from Twisting Nether are applying mind control and illusion where reality is far away from us mortals (physically speaking because spiritually we’re all Immortals just like Blood Elf how they used to be) ;))))

1 Like

You guys need to pray that 8.2 isn’t a bust because the game is in its deathknell and it will be the final nail in the coffin. You will have people flock to Classic and ignore the failure that is WOD 2.0

1 Like

People will still have to pay a sub - so what are they losing?

It was amazing season full with bugs, full with pve gear in the arena, amazing trinkets that do 30% dmg and you like aways did nothing to fix that and I wonder why I pay my money to play this…

A rough date would be lovely. Everyone I knows, hanging on by a thread with wow.

…with a draenei, in shadowmoon valley

3 Likes

With a S.E.L.F.I.E cam, to capture the moment :heart_eyes:

screams from from the back
“MAKE REAPING AN PERMANENT AFFIX AND SCRAP BUGALUGA !!!”

I give you a broken one in shadowmoon valley in outland.

shh or you’ll be the broken one :wink:

Its ending SOON…

“Soon™” soon?