BG Hacking on Video

So apparently there are some smartypants who cheats on bgs.
check this video
youtube. com/watch?v=tgdAdbDVgX8
( i cant put video link here so just copy and paste the link and remove the space after youtube. )

Somehow there is a possibility to get 3 bases in a bg while we have already 1.
So, allys got 1 base and horde 3 but there are only 3 bases!!!

Here you go

1 Like

It’s just a visual bug. If they had 3 bases you would have lost that game a lot faster (they’re getting points as if they had 2 bases).

1 Like

This. If they had 3 bases the game would have ended before the video finished. You’re also still getting points as you can clearly see.

The UI for bases on Arathi Basin and battle for Gilneas bugs out for me all the time.

2 Likes

Whats more surprising is this lock acutually clicking in 2019

3 Likes

Frankly speaking I have never seen alliance winning this bg .also with just one area captured they would still had loss by huge margin .
But it is a bug that needs to be corrected .I am still waiting on triagarde area quest that is bugged since last week .sent them bug report three times still it is not fixed

You can’t name and shame dude, you will learn the hard way.

As already stated, prob just a visual bug. Alliance still gets points and Horde doesn’t seem to get points for having 3 bases either, then they’d have won within a minute or two.

No biggie.

Yeah it’s a bug and it has been there ever since they made new icons.

As for the damage, if people have all their heirlooms enchanted, and have bought the best gear for the bracket cheap on AH, they WILL hammer you down really hard, if you wear looms without enchants and blue dungeon gear from 2 expansions earlier :stuck_out_tongue:
My guess is that people go with unenchanted looms and WoD quest gear (since dungeons never really pops) and the hard hitting guys have bought legion greens and have enchants.

That’s not cheating

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.