BG queue times

Came back after quite a break and what the heck is up with random bg queue times?

Playing on horde and alliance and I experience 30min+ queue times. Absolute disaster. Cannot even play the game and neither can farm gear.
How in the world can it be that this BG pool cannot even get 20 players to play???

3 Likes

is that becaue youā€™re playing at a similar time to when you posted this? i donā€™t think many people would be playing at that time. my Q time on allainces goes from about 8 mins from morning to around 5 mins in the evening, horde is roughly 15mins in the morning to about 11 mins in the evening.

1 Like

Sadly tue, because nobody is playing this pvp crap anymore. Braindead devā€™s have never learned from mistakes over decades, it is now time to let this old video game rest in peace

yes, I am playing at night, but wasnā€™t this bad before.
Also I mean, you only need 20 players to open a bg. Surely there are more than 20 pvpers in this game that queue for bgs at night? :confused:
Funny enough is that often epic bgs are opening more often than normal bgs

but also now on alliance I have 10min queue, it is 9 am, not that bad anymore? :stuck_out_tongue:

You have to thank Blizzard and the premade players. Blizzard made pvp a really bad experience and premades made it even more miserable.

Came to the forums to make sure itā€™s not just me, but yeah, the BG queue times are a joke. Iā€™ve always played in the middle of the night and my queue times are never really more than 5 minutes. For the last week Iā€™ve actually given up on BGs because Iā€™m being told an average queue of 8 minutes, but 30 minutes in Iā€™m getting bored and logging off.

The hell is actually going on? Seems too big of a change in a very short amount of time. I can only assume this is x-faction causing a lot of faction changes.

edit: while writing this my queue popped and I missed it, and now I want to shoot myself.

1 Like

If you really do play a lot of bgs, you should really have ā€œcappingā€ installed, which lets you configure the BG entry notification sound to play over your master channel. This way you canā€™t miss it if youā€™re alt-tabbed. Make sure to let WoW play sound in the background though.

1 Like

you know it is funny that queue always pops when you go out of the room for 3 mins

I played some random bgs yesterday and Iā€™ve experienced long queue times (10min+) when last season or earlier they use to be pretty much instant, or at least very short like a min max

Not too sure whyā€™s that

Maybe a lot of people just stopped playing thanks to the crappy gear system and premade cancer.

1 Like

or maybe they were forced to stop playing due to removal of payment system for ru and blr, who knows if this is connected, huh

i dont know if there system is just broken.
i mean there are not even 10 germans to open a game? i cannot believe we have less than 10 people playing bgs lol

but well maybe because the game is such a dumpsterfire

What do you thin? Try to play 50+ for example. If you queue for normal bg you end up playing vs full 10 man groups of alliance with legendaries and equip. Why would anyone queue into that?

1 Like

I donā€™t know, i queued a lot of bgs on horde and alliance in the past week and didnā€™t get any premade.

epic bgs on horde was basically 100% win. normal bgs were a mixed bag but it has a lot to do with the gear on both sides for normal bgs, which is just sad

Iā€™d say most people are waiting for DF at this point. I know I am.

You need to understand this isnā€™t a game with 300 people playing onlyā€¦its a game with hundred of thousands players playing at any given time.

I am 100% positive BG queues are intentionally made to be long.If God came down to earth and told me ā€˜ā€˜thereā€™s not enough people in queueā€™ā€™ i would reply : You are lying.

Thereā€™s literally no possible way in hell thereā€™s no AT LEAST 20 people in queue at all times.Out of 100.000+ people playing at any given time (number is actually much higher but lets say at least 100k )

Private servers with 99% less playerbase have instant queues.Twitch is full of streamers who play on private servers and they get instant queues every time they queue up,both sides with full teams,and those servers arenā€™t even pvp servers.

2 Likes

The que time through this expansion has been insane, and Iā€™m really wondering if blizzard is going to do something about it.

As Werdex ^ said, itā€™s not a game with 300 people playing. Thereā€™s ALOT of players, ALOT of pvpā€™ers too. It worked in all expansions, up untill now. You could see in classic how PvP timers were less than 1 minute.

Iā€™m wondering if theres some mechanic for this.

1 Like

it is very funny as I play both factions and both factions actually have queue times.

alliance got enlisted bonus but has a longer queue for epic bgs at my play time than horde epic bgs

for normal bgs it would just mean that the (german) player pool is so small, that alliance cannot even gather 10 people to open a game (if horde has 10 players out of any pool, that is)
I had queue times of over 1h on alliance for normal bgs at night / morning. We are not talking about hundreds of people needed, but only 10.
Once a bg openend and everyone queues again, bg will pop quite fast and you have the same 10 people again, which indeed tells you that we have 10 players doing bgs at that time. This is so bad lol

1 Like

que as healer than you dont need to wait

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.