Bg win rates

Found BG win rates research on the net from 2014

The English realm win rates isnt that bad comparing other nations. In time bg win rates might be changed. But I dont know exact current win rates now. If I see another research I will share it too. Research is not official though. It is tested with large amount of players as it is written on the site.

|Battleground |US Win Rate H:A |EU Win Rate H:A|
|Alterac Valley |15% : 85% |8% : 92%|
|Arathi Basin |59% : 41% |57% : 43%|
|Battle for Gilneas |58% : 42% |56%: 44%|
|Strand of the Ancients |84% : 16% |72% : 27%|
|Twin Peaks |53% : 47% |53% : 47%|
|Warsong Gulch |48% : 52% |48% : 52%|
|Silvershard Mines |66% : 34% |59% : 41%|
|Temple of Kotmogu |54% : 46% |53% : 47%|
|Isle of Conquest |9% : 91% |12% : 88%|
|Deepwind Gorge |63% : 37% |57% : 43%|
|Overall | 52% : 48% |50% : 50%|

|Nation |Win Rate H:A|
|Brazil |56% : 41%|
|USA |53% : 51%|
|Mexico |59% : 47%|
|Germany |52% : 49%|
|Great Britain |50% : 46%|
|France |46% : 45%|
|Russia |54% : 57%|
|Spain |52% : 44%|
|Italy |51% : 51%|

Win rates showns 52 to 44 percents because factions fight each other and it cant be 49%-51% in reality.

In the world , among all wow nation servers only russian alliance has 57% win rate on entire bgs.

Things have changed alot since 2014, including racials when there was a mass exodus from alliance to horde, because The racials were much better for pve.

On my servers Legion was pretty even for me slightly more win rates in AV and ioc but less strands.

Come BFA Its a struggle, Pve gear is quicker for most to get than PVE, With no additional adjustment, and probably made it worse for alliance v horde in general. It is the same on the US server

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753259727 the start of a downward slope. last good alliance guild method left not long after I believe

alliance having same problem with horde, apart from the pita Warlock.

Think you need more updated stats they are way off, just look at profiles on some of the alliance in the us forums, more fishy than a fish supper.

and yes mostly play rammin evenings.

1 Like

I’m having opposite experiences , 79% win rate today for example.

Also if alliance is that bad why n1 teams in europe are alliance ?
2v2: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/pvp/leaderboards/2v2
3v3: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/pvp/leaderboards/3v3
Rbg: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/game/pvp/leaderboards/battlegrounds

Whole alliance players on top 20 at least, how is that possible? Racials dont matter much on pvp. On most zandalari racials for example every buff is +1% last time I remember.

Nightborn racial again 1%+ advantage.

Also lately I read it , top 100 eu players said if you want to play a class play it for helpful racials , like using mail box , teleporting stormwind and ironforge, 1%-3% class racials are not a big deal.

Talking alliance in general, and take out Ru dominance against horde.

Take your rbg stats for example top 6 are alliance then after that all you see is a sea of red.

Just a moment ago on facebook group , was talking us horde player about my russian alliance epic wins.

He said he was alliance on us wow , he was winning 70% on av almost full alliance domination, right now he is us horde he is losing 90% on horde to alliance on av.

But on randoms from his experience when he was alliance he was losing all. When he became horde he started to lose all to alliance this time nothing changed.

I’m on us wow , eu wow mixed group on facebook.

They are only good at rbg , 2v2 and 3v3 more than 60players on top 100 alliance domination

Btw on the link you have sent the alliance player saying alliance players 50 ilvl lower than horde players and they keep queing and we are losing.

He is not saying alliance is bad.

https://www.worldofwargraphs.com/pvp-stats/races

Its very normal , in the world on all wow games , usa , oceanic , china , eu , mercenary buff is on alliance. that means on all wow games horde has many more players than alliance.

In this situation you should expect 61% to 32% percentage. You cant expect alliance to have 70% players have more than 1800 rating since their population on wow games are low.

If you check arena 2v2 , 3v3 ladders , you will notice horde racials are not a big deal.

Because on 2v2 and 3v3 ladder around 62 alliance to 38 horde on eu 100 pvpers.

At the top top level 1%-3% makes all the difference.

If i play alliance and heal random bgs for an entire day id be well chuffed if i won 3 and lost only 25, to get 3 wins would be an excellent return. Naturally i wouldn’t expect to win a single epic battleground, that would be silly.

I wish i was exaggerating. I keep going back to give it a try but its just the same old story every time. Im hoping to get honor to level 40 for no particular reason but its such a tough thing to do so much patience its unreal.

Go eu horde you will lose 30 win 1

Russian stats are indifferent. You guys are running de-facto premades against randoms.

1 Like

There is no premade. Only on epics 1 community is making it.

I said de-facto premade, which means: the team has all the unfair advantages that a premade can give vs. random regardless how the team was actually created.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.