Bgs wont save the Horde on Flamelash

You still havent answerd anyones question tough, what do they need to be saved from?

A lot of people probably rolled on a pvp server because they were interested in ranking up: they can’t rank up efficiently so they could just leave the server or the game. Added to the people who left because they want to wpvp it could be a problem to the viability of the server in term of population, or just confirm it’s status as a de facto pve server. Which is fine if you are ok with it but sounds like the worst of both worlds to me.

first thing that came into my mind: it has to be tastemyskill or some other inbred from nucleus poo who is again trying to make people feel miserable so that his decision to leave the server dont gets overshadowed

1 Like

I don’t even know that guy and here we are with the conspiracy theories.

then prove it and start posting with ur classic toon mr. guildless retailboy who can predict the future of flamelash… why would u even care about our server if u have never stepped on it and write a wall of text thats nonsense in the first place ?

1 Like

Again with the ad hominem, I am still waiting for actual arguments dismissing my points.

yep kalell was right ur just a troll craving for attention even tastemyskill’s answers would be more direct an honest than the crap u are writing.
i mean u got ur few minutes of fame…
and now hush hush be gone pest!

1 Like

Still no arguments, I really struck a nerve. Feeling anxious about your choice to stay ?

How hard is it to answer a simple question?

1 Like

What is the question then ? If it is “muh crossrealm” again answered that in the first paragraphe.

dont feed the troll bro all he wants is attention so he can continue to post… hes never gonna give u a normal conversation… just let him be miserable as he is

Yeah a normal conversation where someone would actually offer counter-arguments, not just “muh you are that guy we don’t like” “muh your character”.

The American Horde players are currently having zero to 5 min queue times

Bgs were just released, they are the hot new thing. I wouldn’t bet on that continuing for long.

A world without warcraft just becomes a world.

These horde players you are talking to lack int gear it seems haha!

did u forget that we had to lend the int gear to u guys so u could make that brilliant decision to leave the server :wink:

Our races have the higher base Int on all races, stat. The smartest race in the horde is dead humans anyway so how much does that say about your choice of character? :wink:

1 Like

if i have to sacrifice my intelligence in order to not be a selfish dog and leave everyone behind, ill pick orc everyday !

1 Like

More time does not equal more effort, as long as you can get enough honor trough bgs who cares? Also you still never said what the horde needs to be saved off? When will you ever answer that question?

All you do is discribe why the flamelash horde according to you will have a harder time to get to rank 14…
And eaven those points are flawed.

So lamelash wont have wpvp? Doesnt matter as long as you can get enough contribution points from bgs you will get rank 1 for the week and thus get closer to pvp rank 14^^
The amount of Rateing points you get is based on the rank you get at weekly reset. So a rank 1 horde on flamelash gets the same amount of rateing points as any other ^^

Just might be more tedious since no wpvp

Ps What do we need to be saved from?
Pps When will you answer that question??
Ppps Why do you eaven care?
Pppps can you show some source material that supports your claims, cause neither wowhead nor icy-veins do so.