⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠀⠀⢰⣹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣭⣷⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠈⠉⠀⠀⠤⠄⠀⠀⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢾⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⡠⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠠⣿⣿⣷⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢄⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿
⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿

2 Likes

Where do you see the % of a faction on a server?

1 Like

They did exactly the same thing with Mograine in TBC to milk paid transfers… No reason to think they aren’t planning exactly the same thing for wotlk.

If they don’t do something about it …I will just cancel my subscription
I have characters here from the start of classic .
I really don’t have the time to start again on another server…hell if i abandon this character now, all that time getting gank and running back to my corpse will be for nothing.

1 Like

wowclassicpop dot com

I too am going to vote with my wallet. If they dont fix their service. Money is the only thing they listen to. Imagine doing work for a company you cant feel any sense of pride or meaning. Just taking their money without giving anything in return

I’ve recently found some Alliance threads where they’re flexing their in-game virtual muscles to a horde population of (most recently) 13.000 players vs our embarrassing nearly 3000 at peak play times; provoking them with game-related cusses and threats. I can’t help but think that if the movement gains traction and the horde will counter with their clear population advantage, it will eventually kill whatever is left of the Alliance. The leveling process was and is already painful in Outland and Northern (now). Instating more saltiness into them will only exacerbate their already big appetite for lowbies and pvp illiterate players.

You do realise you are playing on a pvp server, right? you do realise you are playing World of WARCRAFT. if you have trouble lvling, you can contact ppl from Vitera and ask for help, and we will be there in a Jiffy. On that note - are we, the alliance not allowed to fight back the horde? who is making it a, sometimes, hard experience to lvl because of ganking? last night, we had a 40 man guild raid, running around northrend killing every horde we saw, clearing the amphitheater, clearing summoning stones, to give our fellow alliance a chance. We are a Wpvp guild who dedicate our time on killing hordes, and frankly, we’re not getting alot of competition - horde do really suck on mograine. The leveling process will never be easier, you know. suck it up, and fight back or surrender and leave for a 100% alliance server or a pve server.

2 Likes

You are making things worse for the players that are not in your guild …attacking the non-violent horde will make even the passive horde attack everyone.

Everytime i meet 3-4 alliances when im out there finishing up zones they gank me. I dont feel sorry for alliance on mograine at all :rofl:

A neccessary and intended effect.

As stated in our recruitment thread, our purpose will ultimately lead to a more hostile Horde. And - as you correctly point out - this will lead to even people like yourself feeling the effects of it; being danced upon by a couple’a zug zugs…

The message is simple old boy: you can either participate and join us or depart. But ask yourself are we really at fault for a bit of resistance? The Alliance faction deserves something strong unlike you pacificts that come on here snivelling about PvP on a PvP server.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.