Big concerns for the game at this point... (+ some warlock stuff included)

So as a player since burning crusade im very concerned atm and il make my first post ever
Class design wise shadowlands and dragonflight started actually well by fleshing out the classes again…reverting button prune…giving agency to players and now its slowly all being taken away again
all type of cool abilities that fit the lore
Abomination removed from dk? One of my favs for years
Marked for death from rogue? vital ability all about switching and planning …pure rogue gameplay
Water ele + freeeze removed from mage? core ability since BC…mages have alot of kiting tools but why remove the O.G lore ability thats there since the start of the game and let a frost mage keep dragonbreath and blast wave? like what

The water ele freeze was core gameplay…it synergize with ur kit (shatter combo) since BC and it also felt satisying
this is something u build a spec around (figuratively speaking)…not remove it

Now with locks u remove rapid contagion? Not only u make the spec more boring but this one is actually problematic aswell for gameplay in pvp
How are u ever gonna spend shards with 2 melees on u ? malefic rapture? Even useless ability that could help here like casting portal is gone so im actually very confused and concerned about this one
also remember u also removed dark soul the fragility curse and the curse of shadows all recently from aff pvp

I dont see why u wanna reinvent the whole game in the last season…removing abilities should always be the last thing u do…u dont give people things and take it away
And even worse it seems the devs dont know what makes their classes fun to play and take the worst route in balancing stuff

There was alot of things u can do with rapid contagion …u dont even need to change it cause its mandatory to even be able to play the game…
Remove this ability and i will lose my will to play seeing what is happening to other cool abilities in this game
Now the expansion started out really well…most classes were imo fun and fleshed out…im seeing for example hunters shamans and druids still in this great state but u also removed aspect of the wild for this patch so yea not sure anymore about the future

greetings…a concerned player (with lots of praise aswell for shadowlands/df initial class design)

P.S nice i also see they removed fodder to the flame for my DH…great