Big dilemma

you can play horde and still like Anduin

Play a Worgen and pretend you’re the world’s biggest midget.

Same, we are the Underdog faction, I prefer to stay with Alliance because of this. I’ve never been a sheep hence I will stay with the weak and won’t side with a faction supported by devs, also won’t give extra money to biased company, if they insist on this I also would rather quit the game instead of changing factions.

surely you could just play them and youll still have your pals to chat with via bnet and you could always base yourself anywhere else but orgrimar?
belf city is quite pretty, as is tauren

The poor little underdogs who just won yet another war, deposed yet another Warchief, attacked Orgrimmar yet again, and still have their King for coming on 3 expansions now. Poor, poor underdog Alliance.

We didn’t see anything related to our victory. Night Elves went through a genocide and Sylvanas blighted Undercity in exchange hahah.

Alliance wasn’t the one attacked Orgrimmar, if it weren’t for Saurfang there wouldn’t be such a thing. Besides Sylvanas made a plan to kill Anduin and that was why Saurfang got captured intentionally in order to kill Anduin.

One more addition Anduin Says to Saurfang “At Lordearon you had the chance to take my life, maybe even end the war.” 1:02-1:08. Anduin is alive because Saurfang showed him mercy and another chance of killing Anduin fades away once again because of Saurfang’s mercy. Imagine a King alive just because of a Zugzug’s mercy and not only once but twice.

Lastly, as I’ve said off-screen victories don’t have any meaning. Blizzard can tell me constantly “Horde invaded both Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor now” and it is okay as long as I don’t see it ingame, you can conquer every single planet but if it isn’t depicted ingame it is utterly meaningless.

I wish we didn’t have, it would be nice if Mary Sueylvanas oneshots him. At least her disgusting plot armor would be useful once.

I like how you people can just ignore the story that’s been set up for god knows how long now about Sylvanas gaining more power just so you can whip out this dumb as rocks Mary Sue argument which boils down to “women strong me no listen to story so me no get context me say women mary sue because women badddd”. If you genuinely think Blizz is biased towards one faction over the other you’re a total idiot. Blizz has a load of issues, but a faction bias isn’t one of them.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/moorgard

Do you see this guy Steve Danuser, do you know who he is? Nathanos Blightcaller, Sylvanas’ boyfriend. They both have extra thick at least 8 layers of plot armor because of that.

Baine is Anduin’s boyfriend. So if you follow him you follow Anduin.

This Danuser argument has never been true, as much as you people keep trying to argue it is, you need to realise it’s not true. You wanna see some evidence? Look up Hiru’s video on Sylvanas and he straight up disproves this crackpot self-insert theory that admittedly I used to fall for.

I’m a woman and I dislike Sylvanas in Bfa. She acts completely out of character making nonsense decisions.
Burning the tree wasn’t a strategic decision, don’t you agree?

A good leader would have took the city, a good leader would kill opponents leaders by herself; she could have seen how Malfurion died by her hand, instead she decided to assign that duty to an Orc with dubious intentions.

Edit: I apologize to OP for my off-topic post.

4 Likes

Sylvanas sent children to the Maw, I don’t think we need to say more, she is pure evil and she must be purged from the game in Shadowlands.

Good. Send more dumb Night Elves to the Maw. Send em all I don’t care. The evil argument doesn’t work here. I like playing evil.

I don’t care one lick about the story when my gameplay is negatively affected by the faction imbalance.

And yes, we unfortunately have had our weak, emotional philosopher king for three expansions now. Any of your disposed or fled or otherwise no-longer-around leaders have had more bite and character than Anduin.

1 Like

Good for you, now your faction leaders are Green Jesus and Baine, happy evil plays to you.

Vulpera are great, and have a lot of racial flavour. But you have to bare in mind that you’ll be interacting with orcs and doing things in Orgrimmar a lot obviously as Horde.

Can you bare that?

Thank you for all your support :slight_smile:

I decided to stick with Alliance. I love my faction to much to change. Especially now. I will play Worgen. They are fluffy, they have paws and muzzles…sadly no tails but I can bare it.

I feel like you’re taking this way too seriously. Are you genuinely upset because I like something other than the oh so amazing Alliance?

No I play both factions :slight_smile: More Horde , but still try to do all the Quests on Alli side to…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.