Big hunter nerf in 10.2.5

Death chakram has been turned to physical damage (down from shadow) in the latest patch, dealing significantly less damage than before.

This is a big nerf especially for MM. Why isn’t it increased by 43% as the rogue echoing reprimand was, when they changed it from arcane to physical?

Death chakram is 2% of my damage (BM) so not that big nerf :slight_smile:
but maybe for MM… ?

1 Like

Y, the nerf is to MM in PVP mostly

Hunter ranged dmg is kind of physical damage but ranged
i’m glad it’s physical damage now

You’re glad it does less damage than before? :smiley:

1 Like

He is pve, they dont care about the change because chakram will hit the same be it magic or physical in dungeons and raids.

(Average Hunter Forum Poster Mode On)

But it is looking way cooler now and i am having much more fun. It doesn’t even need to do any damage.

(Average Hunter Forum Poster Mode Off)

Never cared about pvp after seeing how they treat hunters and just remove all the fun things we used to have
They nerfed our stuns
Removed pet abilties
Scattershot is now a pvp talent
For pve it’s still the best ranged solo class

1 Like

Even before the nerf, I still struggled killing anything as Hunter. :laughing:

Hunter is a class that I struggle A LOT with, even though I wanna main it SO BAD. :sweat_smile:

It has some of the worst survivability in game, and relies on glass canon builds where you one-shot people… Traps don’t do squat either, since all they do is mildly inconvenience enemy players in 1v1s. :roll_eyes:

Hunter needs defensive reworks, instead of all this focus on their damage. :+1:

(yeah, a small rant hehe)

1 Like

Rogues echo reprimand is purely a pve buff though to be fair. I dont see any rogue using it in pvp, at all.

death chakrams has been doing physical damage since the beginning of the expansion, not a nerf at all https://i.imgur.com/ISAsoYj.png

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.