Big lag in Pandaria

So i’ve been trying to level some allied race alts and for my nightborne mage i chose to do the Mists of Pandaria tomewalking campaign. Ive noticed some pretty beefy lag on pandaria. Ive gone to a few other zones those all work perfectly fine but for some reason pandaria is laggy as hell. Seems there have been multiple people having this same exact issue.

Also another issue that may be related is im unable to access general chat or any other channel for that matter while in Pandaria. Again this issue is limited to pandaria and occurs on multiple characters as well.

2 Likes

I can confirm, that this issue is still a thing. I just submitted a ticket about it, and am pretty much upset. I can accept a few bugs or technical issues, but days of unplayable hell is not what I’m paying for.

Yeah i decided to switch campaigns and do legion on my nightborne instead, might do another AR character in pandaria if this gets fixed but atm its pretty much unplayable.

1 Like

It was good yesterday morning, but still lagging like hell. Blizz staff should really do something, because this is unbearable. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.