Big middlefinger to the players

Blizzard be like: Wanna do some pet dungeons? totally won’t crash or anything like that.

Me: Sure! Goes Gnomeregan pet battle challenge mode

1st run: 3rd trash mob in phase 2 bugs out. Me: leave, reset and try again…
2nd run: 1 boss stops responding after dying the first time, doesn’t get revived with 20% HP.
3rd run: controllers doesn’t work for 2nd boss.
4th run: 2nd trash mob in phase 2 bugs out.
5th run: I get killed inside bomb crusher when using the deflect shield. TP’s me out.
6th run: cockroach 1 shoots my entire team. Doesn’t let me forfeit or leave the fight.
7th run: Rat boss doesn’t respond to my fights, i restart game, he’s gone.
8th run: Rat boss spasses out.
9th run: Rat boss gets defeated… Still 0/1 in progression.
10th run: Rat boss gets defeated… Still 0/1 in progression + he disappears.

Is this only happening to me or anybody else? spent hours on literally nothing… Makes me wonder why i even bother anymore… Could’ve atleast fixed the flaws before launching the content >.>

I haven’t seen, or heard, of bugs in Gnomeregan.

I had WoW-crash problems the first day, but after updating drivers, resetting UI, plus two or three client patches from Blizzard that went away.

I haven’t had any problems since then, and haven’t seen any posted here, or on the US forums, or on WarcraftPets.

I too have been running the Gnomeregan pet dungeon on a weekly basis since it’s release without any technical problems, and haven’t heard of anyone with similar problems either.

I would suspect either a broken/outdated addon or connection problems being the source of the problems you describe.

10 out of 10 runs having different problems due to connection issues is very extreme, i suspect that if that was the case you’d notice many other problems outside of the pet dungeon as well (unless Gnomeregan was literally all you tried to do that day).

If addon(s) are the culprit, well you can obviously quite easily test this by just disabling all addons before going in unless you rely on one of your addons to setup your teams before each fight.

I’d recommend either trying the dungeon again with all addons disabled, or otherwise making sure all your addons are updated and installing the addons BugSack+BugGrabber, which will often let you know when addons are causing issues, perhaps allowing you to narrow down the problem.

_
For reference, i use these Pet Battle related addons without problems in Gnomeregan (up to date as far as the Twitch client is concerned): Rematch, PetJournal Enhanced, Battle Pet Binds, Battle Pet BreedID, BattlePetCount, Collect Me, Derangement’s Pet Battle Cooldowns.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.