Big mistake trying out WoW again

Hello.

Keeping it short, figured I’d give the game a go, interest peaked by the announcement of classic. Starting to think I shouldn’t have bothered.

Although you at least allowed simply tagging Enemy NPC’s to count toward your objective, this server (Supposedly medium population) feels massively overpopulated, I am actively trying to compete against people in the same area to basically drop in, wipe out all the objectives before I can even get a look.

As for quest events… well, it appears to only account for one person at a time, thus, you sit for 10 minutes reading the same dialogue over and over until you are the lucky chosen one that completes the quest.

This is a really pisspoor game these days, I can see why Blizzard is losing relevance, hopefully classic doesn’t introduce cross server and some of the irritating ‘features’ you foisted upon a once decent game.

I was thinking of going back here, to my old realm, to see how it is. But reading this… hm, i don’t know. This is exactly why i dont play on normal servers anymore, it’s too crowded with this cross realm thing. You should do what i did, go to a low pop rp realm like Earthen Ring/Darkmoon Faire, not a single person anywhere while questing. Hard to find guild there yes, but it makes up with that you can relax and take your time with your spells. No need to worry the mobs will die before you can finish your first spell. You dont need to rp just because it’s a rp server (many don’t rp there), just respect those who do. :slightly_smiling_face:

Each to its own and all that. Chamber of Aspects is really a mid pop server with a rather tight alliance/horde ratio.

Whilst you level you don’t run into a lot of people, and at cap more people just means you do your wqs faster most of the time?

Again, YMMV and all that I guess

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.