Big mounts collector here and his request

Hello. Im Vashalar, started playing at end of june 2019, and I had break because of some drama that comed out from acti-blizz, that last one maked me leave game for 4 months but overal it was 7 months of break. So i play this game 2 years and 7 months. In this time i got 639 mounts (usable by a single character) tha’t important info because in total mounts i have 703 mounts simplearmory > eu/burning-legion/vashalar/collectable/mounts.I don’t want to brag with this fact and all haters with own unique 10k euro mount likes Magic Rooster, Swift Zulian Panther, Swift Spectral Tiger, Glad Mount shouldn’t take part in this discussion and argue with me because it’s human nature, if u have something unique u don’t want to other person had it also.

If you look at my collection there only few unique, limited mounts that’s are not big deal at all and nothing to flex afking in Oribos: Obsidian Worldbreaker, Illidari Doomhawk, KSM mount from bfa s4, sl s1-s3 and that’s all :rofl: :rofl:

As a big mounts farmer, and probably the best speedrunner in this game, at least for EU region (imagine being at 824th place on data for azeroth with mounts while playing 2 years and 7 months) I really need more achieviements from mount farming, not only 500 but 600, 700 and 800 to have things to do when Dragonflight launches and i will decide to play this expansion. Game devs, and systems and rewards desiners hired in 2022 like Chimes you can pick up the best looking mounts from warcraftmounts > unusedlooksgallery and implement them into the game, my favorite and probably most people with common tastes will pick:

• Teal-Grey Gladiator’s Soul Eater
  • White Amani Bear
  • Gold Vulpin
  • Albino Saber
  • Red Ur’zul
  • Gold Iron Juggernaut
  • Stormcrow
  • Golden-Brown Thunder Isle Bird
  • Green Stormdrake
  • Silver Caravan Brutosaur
  • Blue Parrot
  • Sun Raven
  • Golden Bat
  • Blue Qiraji War Tank for Alliance, Red Qiraji War Tank for Horde
  • Red Fel Bat for Horde, Blue Fel Bat for Alliance

It’s not about my subiective eye, every normal person who will to buy car will pick up the best looking one the same scheme works here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.