Big up for devs, and i hope they keep this up

starting this season, This MMR how it is now feels really good. learn from this and keep this up.

1 Like

They just didnt reset mmr. Its still low participation overall. If they dont add inflation later on it probably comes even less played than last season.

3 Likes

exactly, and they should keep that up. its a start

2 Likes

I see, the not reseting mmr part is alright. I saw alot ppl spread misinformation that there would be inflation which there is not, its still very low participation and they should inflate this season probably early to not repeat the last seasons mistakes.

3 Likes

Full on agree!

1 Like

Could be even less due to panda remix aswell. Everyones gonna want that more or less for transmog and mounts and since there is no new rewards for pvp… well - go figure. :frowning:

This probably

7 Likes

If they don’t add inflation, it’s gonna be s3 all over again. However, if they do, this might be a really succesful season, especially for an end expansion season, which are usually the worst ones ( apart from the last couple of weeks). Lets hope they will let inflation kick in and there won’t be ceilling/cap of cr in pvp brackets.

1 Like

:rofl: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:
Good one :+1: