Black eyed night elves?

So now that Tyrande’s back on blue eyes, what would that mean for the rest of the night elven soldiers who witnessed the Night Warrior ritual and got their black eyes? Would that mean their eyes would revert back to normal colors?

1 Like

I don’t think so. Blizzard wouldn’t just remove character customization options from the game.

Therefore, the most logical conclusion would be that those, who have been blessed by the Night Warrior, just… carry on her blessing - but without the side effects that Tyrande experienced when she was an aspect of Elune.

1 Like

I was obviously only targetting at the lore, not expecting Blizzard to remove the customisation, and ofc, they shouldn’t. But yeah I see. Just felt odd that Tyrande got back to blue eyes but not the rest, oh well.

I guess it’s one of these lore things player’s should think about. Like… Lightforged Shadowpriests or Eredar Paladins. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I think these eyes was supposed to be a reference to Galadriel and The Two Trees of Valinor. This elf was one of the last people to see the lights of these trees before their destruction, and their glow remained in her eyes forever. it was just supposed to be a little easter egg that has nothing to do with the actual Night Warrior’s power. I don’t think those eyes would change. Tyrande’s eyes wouldn’t change color if Elune’s didn’t shows up.

My take (read: headcanon) is that the Army of the Black Moon retain their darkened eyes, so long they still hold a burning desire for retribution justice. If they can let go of that anger, their eyes will revert and “let them see clearly”, as it were.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.