Black plate transmog

So, I love transmogging and while I was looking at my transmog sets for my warrior I’ve noticed I don’t have a single black transmog, and as in black I meant the really black ones not shades of gray we have.

So I tried looking for some of them and noticed there are extremely few colors of that, I’m assuming black would be a really cool transmog color but I find it so rare now that I think about it for plate wearers.

What are your thoughts think we should get more pure black tmogs?

As soon as i get a plate wearer to 120 im putting this transmog on him, it’s so badass, and black! :smile:
But maybe you want more pure black with nothing else :thinking:

Compare it to the velvet cloth items, this is way too grayish

compare it with this, there is the enchanted thorium set… but it costs 1 million gold to get O . O

I guess you better start saving :sweat_smile:

all my gold combined is 60k-100k atm T.T

I’d sell boost services but nearly all my friends quit.

Yeah it’s not easy getting a lot of gold nowadays :frowning:

I don’t think to dark black would work in some zones, so it is instead a very dark grey or a slight shade of another color.
These “black” sets I find pretty neat

Why wouldn’t they thou, specially when we already have dark black as in velvet set and other gear, you also have darkblack in one of the variations of the green sets from zuldazar.

I’m just quite surprised because I usually pair warriors with silver, gold and red/blue.

There is also the exalted chest plate with is dark black, but it’s mugging options are very limited :slight_smile:

For the sets you linked, I do have them and have used them, the hateful is the best out of them.

Do link any cool sets you think would fit this catogary, I personally like mismatched sets instead of dedicated ones.

I always thought black transmogs fit Rogues best.

Legion pvp season 5-7 elite appearance is pretty black and awesome, though shame it isn’t available anymore. Only alternative is blackrock plate and several random pieces you can switch up, just scroll through appearances ingame, best way to put mogs together.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.