Blackhand vs Turalyon (Second war)

Who would win in a fight between these two? Who is the stronger and more skilled one? Im talking about main universe Blackhand not alternate and Turalyon during the second war. Who would win in single combat?

pretty sure turalyon never faced blackhand as he was Assassinated by the coward (note i don’t mean coward as in a bad way) Orgrim Doomhammer also known as the backstabber until they retconned it to a honorable fight to the death :stuck_out_tongue:

and it could go either really

by attempting to white wash the horde they have really made the orcs less interesting Gul’dan and the original lore Orgrim Doomhammer was my some of my favorite because they was not WAAAAAAAG me smash orcs like the majority of them

1 Like

Depends, are we talking Avenging Wrath T-boy, or normal? If normal, then Blackhand. If AW, then T-boy.

I thought Blackhand was only kept in power due to Gul’dan and the second he was out of the picture he was dead.

He is one of the weaker Orcs so I put my chips on Turalyon.

1 Like

Lets say both are enraged, and remember that Orgrim had fought Lothar in one the most even battles in WoW history when Turalyon then came in and smacked him down. Remember that Orgrim must have been exhausted after that fight.

Id say the fight would’ve been even.

Blackhand was a veteran warrior, big for an orc, and scarred in several hundred battles (against ogres and Gronn no less), while Turalyon had this “young but extremely talented” trait that made him overcome his relative youth and inexperience and enable him to pull the sort of Deus Ex that made him triumph over Orgrim.

In all, I honestly don’t know. But i guess Turalyon would win.

Had you asked Orgrim vs Turalyon (with both characters being at their peak form), I would’ve gone for Orgrim hands down.
For all his prowess, MU Blackhand was nothing compared to Doomhammer.

2 Likes

It is funny.

Because it was only after Gul’dan comatosed himself, that Blackhand ended up dying to Orgrim… atleast in the original story that is.

So yeah, you are quite right, Blackhand were only in power due to Gul’dan, and Blackhand’s weakness was that he actually believed that the orcs as a whole respected him, he never thought anyone would “betray” him.

End of second war or start of second war? Its meaningfull…end of second war Turalyon…beginning Blackhand until blackrock-Battlefield.

He is not a weak orc, Orgrim killed him in a Mak’gora after Gul’dan was passed out because of Medivh’s death. Orgrim and Blackhands duel was close as i understand it.

I don’t remember that lore part, do you have a source?

I do not think he was a weak orc, but as far as I know, Orgrim defeated him with relative ease once he had made up his mind about it.

I’ll repeat, Blackhand wasn’t weak. The duel just went to tell that Orgrim was simply better.
Losing to the best doesn’t make you amongst the worst.

1 Like

Orgrim himself was defeated and captured by Turalyon, soon after Lothar’s death.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.