Blade dance

05/11/2018 02:03Posted by Louschey
05/11/2018 01:17Posted by Omega

DH IS SO BAD!!!11

youre just afraid of data and statistics

https://i.imgur.com/hrqt7ub.jpg

My bad sir.
Would like to see more I-frame ish abilitys in wow but on dps abilitys they are pretty degenerate and really bad game design
in legion it was used to be a AOE skill, used in a single target for survival lossing some ST dps and fury

now, it is the best skill for ST and must be used on cooldown, is disgusting mechanic
04/11/2018 22:31Posted by Bydlø
Can we please remove the 1 second 100% dodge chance on this 10 second offensive ability? It's obnoxious.

10 sec ? No 5 sec bro ahuah :D
05/11/2018 16:15Posted by Bayramsekeri
04/11/2018 22:31Posted by Bydlø
Can we please remove the 1 second 100% dodge chance on this 10 second offensive ability? It's obnoxious.

10 sec ? No 5 sec bro ahuah :D

You aim for 13% haste so it's around 8 seconds.
People realize that DH flops like a wet noodle if they dont have this passive dodge on Blade Dance?
05/11/2018 20:10Posted by Gorewolf
People realize that DH flops like a wet noodle if they dont have this passive dodge on Blade Dance?

maybe they should just learn to use their other billion defenses properly, compared to yoloing them out whenever they feel like.

lol
05/11/2018 20:54Posted by Cewkz

lol

Mate, what does DH have next to Blade Dance?

Blur, 1 Minute CD for 10 Seconds, and Darkness, 3 Min CD, which is also 20% baseline.

If they spec for more leech, they dont have Netherwalk (which is huge) and if they spec for Netherwalk their leech is almost nonexistant with 20%.

Same way DH doesnt actually have a lot of damage unless popping Eye Beam and Mana Rift at once when they dont have at the very least 1-2 Revolving Blade traits.

Make and play a DH yourself if you dont believe me, thats just how it is.

If we compare that to other leather users Feral (and specially Balance) can sit in bear for a pretty long time and has still decent selfheal + Survival Instincts/Barkskin, Rogue has Vanish + Feint + Evasion + Cloak + Potion and only Monk is a bit wonky in survivability but atleast they arent completly doomed by roots and strong slows.

DH always was this "tanky", just none of you realized it until now where Demonic became more popular against non-rot teams.

its bfa not legion. played my dh alt on 2.3+ in legion and there u right. but atm im not sure u trolling
05/11/2018 22:14Posted by PlayerJKQVKW

its bfa not legion. played my dh alt on 2.3+ in legion and there u right. but atm im not sure u trolling

Aight man, then play DH without Blade Dance spec for a bit and see how long you survive.

I can already foretell you the future, not long.

Only reason DH can make use of the Leech mechanic is cuz they have that passive dodge going on.

Idk why this is that much of a big deal though, if you want to CC, wait for him to use it since its his main damage tool atm unfortunately he will use it on CD where it gives you at the very least 6+ secs outside of Meta to stun and global him.
Could you even be more biased. You can litterly chain defenses (against melees) as a DH for like 2 minutes if you feel like it with the right talents, with minimal loss in damage. Meta is pretty much a defensive with 20% leech and 1 second of 100% Dodge like every 5 seconds.

10sec blur
Into 8 sec eye beam meta
Into 10 sec rain from above
Into 30 sec meta + 1/2 seconds of immunity while jumping
Into 10 sec blur
Into 8 sec eye beam meta
Into 5 sec netherwalk
Into 8 sec darkness
Into 8 sec eye beam meta

For a total of 109seconds, with just a 11 sec gap for your next blur into eye beam into rain from above section.

There defenses are way over the top
it makes no sense about theory. its not the same like playing vs X
05/11/2018 22:21Posted by Rychi
Could you even be more biased. You can litterly chain defenses (against melees) as a DH for like 2 minutes if you feel like it with the right talents, with minimal loss in damage. Meta is pretty much a defensive with 20% leech and 1 second of 100% Dodge like every 5 seconds.

10sec blur
Into 8 sec eye beam meta
Into 30 sec meta + 1/2 seconds of immunity while jumping
Into 10 sec blur
Into 8 sec eye beam meta
Into 5 sec netherwalk
Into 8 sec darkness
Into 8 sec eye beam meta

For a total of 109seconds, with just a 11 sec gap for your next blur into eye beam into rain from above section.

There defenses are way over the top

You're just clueless tbh.

There is a big reason why DH isnt getting any defensive nerfs.

I bet youre as dumb as Whisperer and think DH isnt getting focused cuz theyre so extremely tanky and not cuz a free casting Moonkin or Mage or Arms Warrior is next to him.

10 Secs rain from Above? Kill his teammates cuz he cant peel, CC, or do anything at all except shoot some damage from the air, hell, even snipe him out of the air. But not like it matters cuz you dont pick this talent ever unless its Turbo.

If you cant kill a DH during Meta which doesnt give any passive damage reduction you are just doing something wrong, in the Tournaments you even could see how easy DH flops even with Tank Trinket and Resto Shaman.

You also think 20% leech is a lot? Lmao, I really should stop posting in these forums.

DH is getting nerfed hard enough with big damage nerfs on their only burst and 5% overall to everything and Mana Rift getting destroyed. If it wasnt for Blade Dance DH would be 100% everytime the kill target since they wouldnt survive anything at all.

But looking at your Armory I think I know the reason why you think something is OP.

Metamorphosis with 20% leech is a defensive cooldown. 10/10

I mean, dont get me wrong, if I had 400 games played in 2s and still couldnt hit 2k I would search for my failures somewhere else aswell to be honest.
05/11/2018 21:23Posted by Gorewolf
If they spec for more leech, they dont have Netherwalk (which is huge) and if they spec for Netherwalk their leech is almost nonexistant with 20%.

yes, but if they spec for leech, they have leech and if they spec for netherwalk, they have netherwalk

Netherwalk is one of the best cooldowns in the game as it's low cooldown immunity to damage.
And passive leech is basically everlasting with how often you have metamorphosis.

So just because you're not superbroken and you don't have 2 extra defensive cooldowns compared to other classes doesn't mean that you're not broken, when you have 1 extra defensive compared to other classes

(and I don't count in Blade Dance retardness and Darkness)
06/11/2018 06:53Posted by Whisperer

yes, but if they spec for leech, they have leech and if they spec for netherwalk, they have netherwalk

Netherwalk is one of the best cooldowns in the game as it's low cooldown immunity to damage.
And passive leech is basically everlasting with how often you have metamorphosis.

So just because you're not superbroken and you don't have 2 extra defensive cooldowns compared to other classes doesn't mean that you're not broken, when you have 1 extra defensive compared to other classes

(and I don't count in Blade Dance retardness and Darkness)

If DHs are as broken as you think it is I really want to hear your opinion on Boomkins.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
lol

Mate, what does DH have next to Blade Dance?

Blur, 1 Minute CD for 10 Seconds, and Darkness, 3 Min CD, which is also 20% baseline.

With Netherwalk and infinite mobility included, thats way more than most other classes have, ma frien.

T. 40% dmgr on 1.5min cd, would kill jus to to Even have Shamanistic Ra- I mean Blur as defensive instead of what we have now.

you can't attack or cast anything that deals dmg (only cage, kick and purge), you are still vulnerable to cc, slows etc, so no. netherwalk has low cd bc it only makes you immune to dmg, you don't deal, you don't dodge it's only you don't die for 5 secs.

you can't attack or cast anything that deals dmg (only cage, kick and purge), you are still vulnerable to cc, slows etc, so no. netherwalk has low cd bc it only makes you immune to dmg, you don't deal, you don't dodge it's only you don't die for 5 secs.
what else do you need? And who in their right mind would waste Dr of any cc on netherwalk?? And no dodge? Oh noes.. I never understood how vulnerability to cc during netherwalk is even considered an argument.. you can't deal damage and the fact you can still kick and purge (which is op, nerf please) doesn't justify the waste of cc.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

what else do you need? And who in their right mind would waste Dr of any cc on netherwalk?? And no dodge? Oh noes.. I never understood how vulnerability to cc during netherwalk is even considered an argument.. you can't deal damage and the fact you can still kick and purge (which is op, nerf please) doesn't justify the waste of cc.

only getting cloned low on netherwalk matters

06/11/2018 08:15Posted by Ishkâr
you don't dodge it's only you don't die for 5 secs.

but why would someone want to dodge in a 100% immunity xd