To WoW Devs

MIND CONTROL BUG REPORTED in alpha, beta and 4 months on retail

i guess it’s not proper

Typical gorehawl, was crying in bfa when someone mentioned that dh was op, now he clearly doesn’t want sub gimmicky build to be nerfed, since he is so defensive about this company who made it available, because his spec has one too in form of hunt + fel rush crit, and he knows that after sub his spec will be nerfed too.

Nothing but your sadness of a life is forcing you to log in and play something you clearly dont enjoy. I find it still funny that you dare to IQ diss people meanwhile you are the crybaby still keeping his sub up and playing even though he clearly does not enjoy it.

Give me one proper link to a post of mine where “I cried when people mentioned OP DH”. Afaik, 95% of the posts I done were all about making DH less toxic and not end up the way it is now currently, completly nerfed on the wrong ends when borrowed power of BfA was the root issue.

I also pretty much said ten times in this thread that I dont want sub oneshot build nerfed for sure as you can tell by looking at my posts.

Also, imagine crying about a mediocre gimmicky oneshot build that gives DH the slightest viability. If you lose to DH in Shadowlands and he isnt getting carried by his r1 buddies, its a giant you issue.

Not like my class being one of, if potentially not the worst Class for Arena is stopping me on getting my usual ratings, unlike you whinebabies here that look for excuses, whines, and no proper feedback just trying to assault fellow players as if its gonna do anything.

But you can hear it here first again if you didnt already can tell by my above posts: I am all ears for nerfing DHs covenant Ability so long as the Class gets proper stuff baseline in return to not rely on Expansion features.

As a software developer myself, it is going to be true that they aren’t “terrible at their job” but more than likely have other pressures/priorities elsewhere. The fact that as an example, the heartstop aura bug has been fixed whilst the MC bug hasn’t just suggests that the type of problem the MC bug causes is non-trivial to address. Kind of looks like networking problems to me but I’ve never worked in game design.

As for the clear, broken things in PvP - due to what I think is also minimal PvE changes with similar classes being at the top due to other broken things (hello convoke?) suggests that priorities prevent them changing things plus possibly not having the time to re-design something. Sub imo cant be balanced; MA, shadowy duel, the rotten, dagger in the dark all should not exist I think. But you cant just remove all of that crap and not re-design the class. You could just delete dagger in the dark right now - if you put it pre-buff, you can still almost one shot with it btw so yeah, that isn’t a fix.
They also have this weird design mantra that things change overtime or to then change things for the next patch, without realising that due to alting being so slow, this is bad for everyone. You don’t play your class when it isn’t fun to play.

Anyway the slowness is a problem but even if they fixed dagger in the dark, there is still intervene, hybrid healing, UA crits, ele/combustion/ret/convoke damage, duel, 7second kidney, and the list goes on. Basically they should just fix the dumb one shot, but if they did, I still wouldn’t want to play the game as it stands right now.

But if you think developers are crap or don’t care, you’re almost certainly wrong.

Speaking as a Rogue, the fact both Assa and Sub rely on these small crit windows, to the extent people will often vanish “to do damage” is beyond stupid and boring.

This is spot on. I honestly cant think of one comp where I am like “This is going to be fun to fight against” or where I think afterwards of wanting to play more.

It genuinely doesnt matter if its Rogue/Mage, Afflic/Holy, Rogue/Rogue, Arms/X, Ret/Arms/X, or the spells itself like Intervene, The Hunt, Convoke, Combust, Dagger in the Dark, UA+Mindgames or anything else in the Game, nowhere you feel like a victor when queing up for Arena in Shadowlands so far.

Perhaps the 9.1 PvP talent overhaul will help a bit but I dont expect too much. They said this quite a few times already and the best you got was 2-3 minimalistically changed talents from the transition of BfA into Shadowlands.

Can dig up way more if you want.

Glad we both agree that build exists, doesn’t matter if your spec is getting carried by it tho, should be removed asap.

There are lot of players sitting on 3k+ rate with dh so spec is better than you insist it to be.

Same, but unfortunately that spec is getting more and more dumbed down.

And all of the above is true. DH is one of the hardest DPS Specs to play with Momentum and Demon Blades, DH is super squishy without leech and the dodge on Blade Dance.

Where is that “crying when DH is mentioned OP” exactly? I think you cannot read.

Sure, who exactly? Xunamate leaderboards:

2s: https://i.gyazo.com/9008e84e7167deef4da6a382b04c4d3e.png

3s: https://i.gyazo.com/680901fee3624be4c936a728b492e2ed.png

One is Tren, guy that is rank one on DH since Legion, the other guy I do not know.

2 people at 3k, with the first DH being a die hard main that said it was so much easier to achieve high rating with Arms than with DH, with 4 DHs in the top 500 leaderboards overall.

Bravo, mate, your “lot of players” is made up bullsh*t the same way me crying about DH mentioned being OP is made up.

Dont talk about things you got no clear clue about.

Also. You play frost DK. Dont talk about easy specs. :slight_smile:

Got exposed you little dh and here we go again, trying to prove that dh is hard to play. Everything is right when you are that delusional.

4 player above 3 k and more in top 500 according to arenamate. My main spec for example has 1, don’t cry little dh, nerf bat will reach you too.

I am impressed that you can type at all at this point, considering that all you do on arena is pressing 2 button and if it didn’t oneshot someone you hide behind pillar for 1.5 min. Story of your existence in world of warcraft, getting carried by brainlet spec with gimmicky build or 3 key rota which has baked leech/dodge in it.

Thanks for the laugh.

Come into our Discord, fellow Player, and ask in the Havoc tab on how difficult it is to execute proper Momentun Builds in high keys or high end raiding, and take screenshots of the conversations.

https://discord.com/invite/zGGkNGC

Enjoyable read so far :popcorn:

Bla bla bla, excuses about raiding and m+ at this point, you get so defensive when you know that you are wrong and we both know it. Spec has 0 depth in it and it’s getting easier every expansion.

https://imgur.com/a/ruKstjN

Most specs don’t even have that amount so yes, it is lot considering that havoc was never a popular spec, since majority of wow community never had a sympathy for that spec.
Everything is interruptible, convoke by the way which probably carried your balance druid to 1.8 too, dam, talking about gimmicky builds, you have many of them in pool of specs you play lmao.

Your situation atm, suits you perfectly. Have no idea what you are talking about, getting carried by gimmicky builds on both spec you play, dh/balance. You are a walking example of a player who wants to abuse his way into ladder by broken things, instead of skill, and nothing can help you to prove otherwise, since dh has been that way for a while and balance druid is atm. And you even prove that.

1 Like

There is nothing else to do. The ignorance from blizzard toward whole pvp scene is unreal. Its almost like they are troling.

Mc bug, vdh bug, convoke, kyrian sub rogues all of that was reported from beta -> all of that went live. And some of these are still a thing. No pvp content for 3 expansions. What do you expect? People are mad i 100% understand it when billion dollar company have 0 pvp devs,0 pvp budget, 0 actualy will to make it better they just say some soulles corporate bullsh%t like last time lol

“ we are so excited…” they are excited about our money they dont care about this game

So why to give feedback to them when they never use it…? There have to be some big streamer outside of that they dont care at all.

1 Like

Excuses about raiding and m+? Where is my statement wrong when you just dont want to accept it?

Momentum was never easy to do well with there. Feel free to hate as much as you want, it doesnt change it. DH might be a build-spender class, but the depth isnt from their DPS abilities.

Its US included. I legitimitely see no point in combining ladders for whatever reason when we are in Europe and exclusively playing there. And it still isnt your “lot of players” with four.

Of course.

I’ll abuse the ladder by playing the only viable covenant I have as DH for PvP and by playing my PvE chicken (which I never play PvP before with anyway, arenawise) to 1800 for BiS PvE gear. :rofl:

You got me there hard buddy.

https://i.gyazo.com/04cf3d8f295d557bb8b45d5ceb8429cd.png

This is your high-depth, so much harder to play frost spec btw, from a Class thats in since WotLK and having a spec that was never hard to play ever since either.

You are such a sad, bitter human being, and I get where your problems are. But they are not getting fixxed by hating on fellow WoW players, you need to fix them irl. Good luck mate.

There are honestly just two things you as a mature human being can do. You try and give constructive feedback and criticise, or you unsub. What Brodanyo is doing is doing nothing for the Game.

There is nothing to accept, you are wrong and refuse to believe. No one have ever said that spec is hard to play besides you and it will stay that way.

Just because you don’t see point doesn’t mean it is wrong. I repeat that havoc was never a popular or high represented spec to begin with, therefore 4 is a pretty good number especially now, when spec is dumbed down to 2 button gimmick build and cds here and there.

I don’t blame you to use that gimmicky builds, it’s in your blood, can’t be helped.

Quote me where I said that frost is hard to play, eventho it really requires somewhat brain compared to dh, I always said that I never liked 3 key rota frost dk spec, but considering that I really dislike playing my main spec which is unholy, I went frost. I don’t like playing frost right now too, therefore all I do is rbgs once a week with guild.

Hah, so easy to insult someone in irl when you don’t even know him… You must be very intelligent person and have a lot of friends with attitude like that. Good luck mate, will be sad to hear your whiny noises again when that gimmicky build will probably be removed, I am looking forward to it tho.

Look at this Community for a day, and then wonder why its not getting taken serious:

Instantly attacking someone, bringing up false claims, then getting even more insulting and trying to act like you’ve done no wrong after being a c*nt for what, 4 straight posts?

You are the prime example alongside others in this arena section why PvP is not getting taken serious at all.

I wont need cheese to get some rating and never have. No one agrees with Momentum being hard to play apart from those that hate DH in the first place, where the majority complaining about DH being easy is the casual Audience.

Yeah boys and girls, keep it up. Lets insult and attack the smaller becoming, dwindling playerbase that is left of playing PvP, complain about Spell or Talent X or Z and wonder the next Expansion why the Game is so pruned, behave like total immature children and then wonder why Blizzard doesnt read Forums.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Also, Lichborne:

You, alongside many others, wouldnt be such an absolutely unfriendly, negative person to a stranger playing a specific Spec in a Videogame if there wasnt something wrong with you. You let out your frustrations in a Videogame because your Real Life is lacking or suffering, otherwise I see no reason to get that upset over a Game in a Forum alone.

Keep your responses btw. I am done reading this section of Forums again. You guys never change and never will. Best of luck. :wave:

You are one of those thanks to whom no one take this forum seriously and I already proved that with your whiny posts about dh in bfa, check those posts, no one takes you seriously there and there are reasons for that. You only managed to bring excuses about 1 quote, what about other 3 or even more which I haven’t quoted. You told me to quote you and I did, now you go defensive mode and talk about momentum dh is hard to play like anyone cares. Posts that I quoted already prove how delusional you are when it comes to dh gameplay since all of them are about dh and you say that dh was nothing special, which is completely false.

Like you did and insulted me irl with random words, which you can’t even prove? You probably lack a lot of things in your life too, with your logic, since you are that mad to insult people like that on this forums. Stop acting on forums like you are psychiatrist and can tell who am I based on nothing.

Praising Blizzard for their “amazing job” is not going to bring you anywhere, just saying. Also player base is not going to grow much no matter what you do this expansion. They were already disappointed with the product. Some might come back but majority won’t. The only way to get more players and keep them playing is providing quality content with the expansion release because if you didn’t know SL had highest amount of copies sold from all expansions and only Cyberpunk 77 had better sales this year. How bad this expansions have to be to have 1 mln. less subs at the moment than BFA at the end while we all know what joke corruptions were. There is absolutely no reason to praise these put insult here who are promising a lot and then delivering SL.

Guess what. Most of the people I know do because we are locked at home for almost a year. Everything is closed in my country - even hairdressers. I want to just sit at home and relax playing a game if I can’t go to the gym or do any sport.

Good. You’re never bringing anything productive anyway.

1 Like

There is a difference between being honest and being rude.

Wow, such a nice paragraph! It’s just sad that it’s so incorrect. I am not from UK at all, in fact English isn’t my native language.

But hey no matter, you decided you knew my origins and culture and automatically attributed me a behavior based on those, and not on who I am, all while being totally wrong ! And the worst part is you somehow managed to convince yourself of the thing. Nice ! Internet people these days …

But nice try. I appreciate the effort.