Blazing ingots on populated realms

Still increasing tension between us players with this kind of anti-mmo changes. Might as well just make WoW completely single player at this point.

1 Like

Cool
But why you guys touched it in the first place?
Test the reactions, what will happen? C’mon
Ever heard the phrase “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” ?
There are tons of things nees to be fixed tho’…

I wonder if they tried just “turn it off and on again” :stuck_out_tongue:

Its the same answer we got about the ghost toy in wotlk “server side issue”

So this is single player game? Respawn time set on 1 second will be too long on Draenor.

That “fix” reveals that they were intentional undocumented change at first place.
I guess Blizzard just does want to extend the game time artificially.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I dont see the old starter quests like collecting 10 apples is different to collecting 10 ignots.

Cannt even have the guts to admit their intention. The only server side this quest does wrong is that it is not generating enough /played time.

2 Likes

This exactly, Literally unsubbed, the final straw :slight_smile:

Seems fixed or reverted now. Either they reverted change or respawn is less then 1 sec couldn’t tell but was able to complete it decently quick like before change.

Thank you CM for giving me one less reason to do Maw, I am grateful.

There you have the problem. Everything nowadays is all about the player metrics and if you can squeeze out another few minutes of playtime then it will be implemented.

If it is now reverted or the respawn is close to one second, then the only reason it happened was because they got called out on this one. You can be sure however that they will try again.

1 Like

They will try, yes
But we will stand vigilant!

Wonder if they reverted other WQ that was changed as well.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.