Bleakhoof Ruinstrider

THIS GAME IS S**T when it comes to information for new players. Nothing ever gets updated information-wise on like any sites or is easily explained for that matter, most stuff is written in a way that only players that have played for years and understand everything about the game will understand it feels like. I’ve been looking for achievement-mounts and found a complete guide that did not say it was outdated and explained how to get “Bleakhoof Ruinstrider” and when I go to see if it’s still in legion exploration it’s gone, so I assume it’s no longer available and go to get it confirmed by googling. and lo and behold all the info is still there like its still available not a single thing says its gone, so I google if the way to get it has changed. nu-uh not a single thing about it being unavailable or nah, this frustrates me to no end that nothing is updated. If this mount is unavailable it should be noted somewhere and not say its available.

It is still available. If in doubt, check wowhead - they do mark things no longer obtainable once they become so. In this case, there is no such mark, and the comments even confirm that the achievement (and thus the mount) is obtainable as of 8.3.0:

If in doubt, wowhead. Much more reliable than random sources googling may find you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.