Blighter Shadow Priest Ninja

Kind of hilarious how people get all emotional or even throw temper tantrums over the loot system while the shameless exploiting of layers (which i have never done) is somehow tolerated, even though its blatant cheating.

Hypocritical dweebs just want to be angry.

So you make a “Need” on a pattern after everyone make a “Greed”, and you saw it on the chat ? Need on BoE Epic is the core rule, but if ALL people Greed are you don’t press anything just to see what they do to counter them, it’s a pure ninja loot.

I guess you can remove or transfert, on Shazzrah it’s dead you will never find a guild anymore. I saw your name on Dire Maul channel today, and frankly you are now part of my ignore list :< .

At least next time try to ninja something that resell for more than 100 gold LUL. Ruining your reputation for 100 golds proove you are the dumbest guy we ever see on this server.

1 Like

@Blighter whataboutism?

I’m wondering where did this come from? By definition greed is something you do for money. Need is something you can use/equip/makes your character stronger.

Welcome to Classic Blighter Good luck getting in any guild that actually clears decent content. this was possible to do in bfa as communities didnt talk now the whole server knows players and you will carry that. enjoy paying your sub while being laughed at when later contnet comes out .

1 Like

Ok, its 3A.M here, as i type this words just to tell this. Im having the time of my life reading this… thanks for this moment @Blighter, sorry if i ever ganked you or something like that, i wil just /wave and /bow. You are the man xD i im enjoying that ppl are crying so bad and you just don’t give a F**K. Go Horde! Go Blighter.!

This Blighter seems like a terrible person.

I can confirm he got kicked from CICADA in Shazzrah too due to his toxic behaviour

That is incorrect i left CICADA because the community was among the most unenjoyable i have suffered. Constant twitch emote spam, simping and a ridiculous council loot system. No thanks!