Blinding sleet make it dont break from frost damage

In PvP we play base line most Chill streak and to achive the full damage we need suport from another class with aoe stun. and there is the broblem! plus 6yards are to low maybe 8-10yard litle buff would be nice.

secont senario. if you wanna frostwyrm’s fury chill streak. with gcd we got like 2sec bounce.

for me i was thinking if i had blinding sleet dont break from frost damage we could make ur go depence from dks.

since we dont have stun when we take Blindig sleet will help Fdk in damage window i belieave will make ur lives little better in this META with tons of burst damage and of heals like healers.

What do you think?

I’m thinking that no one cares what we thinking. Kekw

3 Likes

haha so true :smiley:

Yeah would be very cool, kinda like rets have it. But then it wouldn’t make sense to take asphyxiate now, which isn’t popular now either.
So if we are solo that’s basically mass stun(if we have pillar up) and slow afterwards + longer duration.
I don’t have problem with that, and it would actually make DK much satisfying in 2v2 and 1v1(wouldn’t change much in 3v3 and rbgs tho),

1 Like

That would be broken AF
5sec sleet + 3sec stun and chill streak and everything you do in your burst is frost.

I actually don’t think that’s a problem at all.
WoW PVP is team focused and team members working together should have good pay offs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.