Blitz PVE Gear problem!

People should not be able to Queue for blitz when they are in PVE Gear!

3 Likes

Don’t you take an insane amount of damage if you’re not wearing pvp gear?

Yes! its a big problem!

Blitz, is that the NPC one?

Sometimes it feels that way.

3 Likes

What was the one where you played against NPCs?

Googling is not that hard . It’s called training ground .

Any non-PvP gear with ilvl below 316 gets scaled to around 316 in instanced PvP scenarios at the level cap I think. Which is below Honor gear by around 1 tier and something.

And they already can’t. It has a minimum PvP ilvl requirement. Now if people have reached that with PvE gear, they did nothing wrong.

I am 8/14 in Honor equipment and I cannot queue for it.

So why are people still joining in pve gear!

Weeklys and 1.6 rating is a charge for catalysator for t-set piece which is easier to get then a curve or ksm/l for the same benefit.

Not because people actually like to PvP
But bribes go a long way

2 Likes

It must be because that’s not it; it predates training grounds.

It’s Arathi Comp Stomp.

Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll get better at googling when you’re older.

Just stick to AI for now. One baby step at a time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.