Blizaard dot care about players anymore?

i m just wonder but 8 day averge on ticket?
i wont put ticket detail here i just say i got robbed literaly… by scamer
in thsi cse time is rly important if i got item what i hve to before phase two … but with this time to tke ticket it wont happen… prob blizz even lose logs…

1 Like

There are many players with issues who indeed, petition GM’s for inquries and thus stand in the line to be assisted. The ticket queue always gets answered 24/7.

(Chat)Logs are kept for a pretty long time. Item logs for a couple weeks.

I must however remember you that in case of loot scams, GM’s may take away said items if a scam is verified but may not re-assign them.

1 Like

well if you won roll in raid and RL give it to his friend … i shoudl got thi item … if i dont its mean blizz its same scamer … in this cse itss no point to pay subscribe right?

If he had master looter, and it was his raid, that is his right. You may feel you got scammed, but you didn’t.

Thats why I don’t raid unless I trust the raid leader, or its set to Personal Loot.

1 Like

ur wrong man
if he is mster loter and he said you have roll then you win roll but he give it to friend its scam its directly described when you opening ticket :slight_smile:

It’s also stated that

While we can’t guarantee that you will recoup your loss, we will investigate and take appropriate action against the offender. Please provide as much detail as possible in your ticket.

Edit: See also

1 Like

The wait time is definitely not acceptable. Blizzard has been firing a lot of their staff and it was too many, not enough GMs are left to help us out. Another thing I’ve been told and also encountered myself, is they don’t seem to have time to properly read. They send a standard answer that shows they misunderstood - like a robot answering. Maybe that’s what Blizzard does the first time around. If you return it saying “I still have a problem” it usually is solved or at least properly answering the correct issue.

well detail are on my ticket " Artemiss zandalari tribe wow classic…

let see how thy handle this becouse when i asked aroudn everyone told me i shoudl make ticket and i shoudl get my items and thy told me it was scam… so 90% realm stay behind me in this so atles we see how blizzard care about players.
but ur right it happen to me… i got some automatic responde in pass… but its long time ago maybe thy improved this

The Master looter can say “all roll on item” but that doesn’t mean he has to give it to the person who rolled the highest. It could be the lowest wins or the one nearest 37. The wording is very important.

1 Like

People have real problems with connections, transfer aborted etc. and you made forum topic just because someone used game rules to his advantage? Your ticket should have lowest priority possible, this is the thing between you and raid leader.

No, but I’d expect missing persons and murders to have a much higher priority than a stolen car.

You pay 10 Euros to play the game. Customer service is free. Are you still able to play the game? Yes. So your point is moot.

1 Like

not true mn game is service… you pay 10E for not only game …
if i wann play only game i can go on free server. wich will be full of bugss and lag and no support but it be free

You pay 10 Euros for your BfA subscription. Classic is provided free with that.

That said, I can understand your frustration, getting loot ninja’d is not pleasant… but it is still pixels at the end of the day, not stolen cars or murders.

1 Like

classic is not free …
you guys clearly got stuck somewhere in 80s where pc game were just some weird things for bunch of nerds.
Point is you pay for game as whole wich include custom services.
Game is service same service as repairing car or pizza delivery. And for moeny what you pay you except adequate service.
I understand lot of ppl contact support so i am not naive to think everything will be solved inmediatly but waiting 3 day and still nothing?
When you contact riot for example thy will asnwers somewhere between 1-2 day more likely 30hours max and guess what their games are completly f2p.
So something i rly wrong with activision

Blizzard answer tickets in less than 12 hours, when its a priority ticket, like a missing person.

Being having your car stolen is not a huge priority to them. They will get to your case eventually, but they aren’t going to send out India 99 (the helicopter), or the Sweeny (flying squad) for it.

this is what i understand … problem like i cant play acc hack etc should be priority but it dosent mean if you someone haras you or ninja loot you or anything else it woudl take 7 day averge. It onyl give scamers feeling like oh i cna do everythign becoue when ppl ssee how logn it take thy even wont report it. SO basicly it ruining player experience.
i basicly cant play becouse i waiting for resolving thiss sso i would knof i can start focu my epiq quet or if i have to make own raid and reserving items etc so its lot of wasted time for me while i wait for responde

i just got this from random player in my realm,

[Blizzad] whispers: [Blizzard Administrator] GM: We depth investigation abnormal account. Please visit: w3. euaccountwow “something something” confirm that you are the original owner of the account, otherwise we will suspend your account.

he didn’t even full wrote correct sentence.
after i reported him, i tried to reply “reported” but character was deleted

please beware of scamers

Whilst your advice is good… I am not sure why you posted in a topic that has not been posted in for two years and completely unrelated to what you posted?

The message you received is a popular scam that has been around for years and years… you can read more about phishing scams here:-

1 Like

Please do not necro a 2 year old thread.