Blizz always" support" horde (Spoiler 8.3)

It was increased very very recently. The system is designed so that you have a 3 visions limit per week and no way to get the 4th one. Most comes from Black Empire invasions and the third is from side activities and the non-empire invasions.

There is no way to farm Horrific Visions more than 3 per week.

I donā€™t think Blizzard are ready to admit WM bonus does not work.

3 Likes

The fact is, nothing changed. Youā€™ve just dramatized nothing,

Bonuses no bonuses I still donā€™t want to fight horde. I have WM on for the PvP set and assaults. Again 20% of 100gold reward is 20 goldā€¦ that I can earn by killing four boars. How about the 20% on 50 resourcesā€¦ how neat. That is what I was dreaming for.
More coalescent ? I meanā€¦ really? Donā€™t you like having some red players more to camp instead? Or do you prefer roaming the world where only your faction is around?

My go-to suggestion for War Mode:

• You only start getting a bonus (stacking slowly percent by percent) by dying to players (fast diminishing returns if itā€™s the same account, to prevent friends stacking bonuses between themselves).
  • Killing other players, or being in a party that kills players, removes bonus stacks.
  • Killing a player repeatedly gives the killer stacks of ā€œbonus resistanceā€. He will need to die until the stacks are cleared, effectively making him immune to the bonus from dying until heā€™s paid his dues.
  • Killing players with stacks of bonus resistance gives out a reward (to encourage killing killers) and doesnā€™t give you stacks of bonus resistance (it will remove stacks form the normal bonus, though). This should be faster and more direct than the assassin feature (which wouldnā€™t be removed, of course).
  • The normal bonus decays with time, the bonus resistance also decays with time, but much slower.

That way, you only get a bonus if youā€™re really suffering or if you kill players who abuse others.

No automatic bonus for just existing because you might die, maybe. No bonus for ā€œa factionā€. No waiting to the next reset for an update to the system.

Itā€™s a perseverance bonus and a killer-hunting bonus.

5 Likes

Ok boomer

10char

Thatā€™s actually a very good and acceptable idea, u have my support!

Lol! The Dev team are so limited that they can only focus on horde and they do a poor job in maintaining it. The rest of the Devs team are now in MOBILE.
Well, still ppl are going to love wow for all the bs surrounding it.

Ahhh , this means more allyā€™s will play war Mode. But the horde hates if the alliance is able to fight back.

Meaning horde player will cry again about losing

Making blizzard remove the bonus

Itā€™s a compensation for being killed several times by groups of 5-6 horde assassins flying from alliance player to alliance player :slight_smile:

I am going to go war mode on both faction and kill own for new toy on both faction if it was up to me i would change it to FREE FOR ALL MODE and let if you choose to group =friendy if not you can kill EVERYONE!

Never lack of players then since alliane is mostly joke and they are making themselves even more instead of standng up they lay down and ā€¦

LIE total opposite!

We se group isnta call group kill repeat!

I do same on ali!

1 Like

How you figured this out from bonus from war mode is beyond me people these days make MOUNTAIN out of HOLE!

Like what? lmao

Sigh we need less PvE-ers in WM, not more.

Getā€¦ridā€¦ofā€¦anyā€¦bonus.

You do realize Alliance has a bigger WM bonus not because of population imbalance but because they dont turn WM on right?

So more like incentives for not-chickening-outā€¦pok pok

What happend last time when alliance got the high level item and started to farm horde ? Horde cried hundreds of pages on the forum

Yes, cos alliance simply got another high ilvl gear chance (and still onwards today), while horde got nothing. Seems fair to me.

Not to mention that ā€œcertainā€ horde guilds even rerolled for itā€¦

1 Like

Maybe thatā€™s how Blizz wants to fix faction balance.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s just not true, is it. also what the heck are you doing posting from Argent Dawn about faction imbalance? Alliance outnumber Horde on that self contained server by more than 2 to 1! Seriously, it is 70% Alliance!

Actually the majority of the posts seem to indicate otherwise. Not a big PvP fan myself, I find it dull as ditchwater, but I know many who are, and they complain of a -lack- of opposition, even on a server where they are outnumbered more than 2:1ā€¦

That sort of behaviour is generally left to the Classic forums, not seen any Horde complaining about losing in Retail, even when all the top Guilds went to Alliance for the OP racials a few years back.

Again, thatā€™s just not actually true, is it? I mean that didnā€™t actually happen

I mean lets leave aside this ā€˜Hall of Fameā€™ rubbish, which is just that, rubbish, I mean who actually -cares-.

Even on shards where Alliance massively dominate the population spread, they do not turn War Mode on. I mean Alliance always have higher numbers on Argent Dawn Warmode, but not to the degree that the imbalance is weighed in their number. It is still pretty much the case that playing with War Mode on as Horde is an in game suicide pact, but many Alliance just wonā€™t use it.

Lets just examine that for a moment. Alliance make up 70% of the playerbase in that shard. For some reason Dazarā€™Alor city guards donā€™t engage Alliance in the city, whereas in Boralus they are all over Horde like a dog eating hot chips. Because the War Mode bonus is -regional- and not -the outnumbered faction get the bonus- it should be a massive happy hunting ground for Alliance. They have all the odds stacked in their favour, and even get a bonus for outnumbering the enemy!

Why the constant whines about Blizzard favouring the Horde then?

Probably for the same reason people stereotype Brits as always banging on about the Weather. Weā€™ve gotten so used to doing it, that it is a self fulfilling prophecy.

Alliance mains will whinge about imbalance or bias, meaning other Alliance mains will whinge about it, -even- the ones who were playing during the time when everyone and their maiden auntā€™s pet dog had rolled Human for EMFH.

This gives a bad impression of the faction as being a bit petulant, self-defeatist, and heck, if I was a new player, Iā€™d buy into that hype. Iā€™d think the Alliance was this tiny little faction, constantly getting curb stomped by the big bad Horde. I wouldnā€™t necessarily look at the EU Faction Population numbers (Thereā€™s 4% in it) but would go ā€œGee, Alliance sounds Rubbish, everyone complains, I think Iā€™ll roll Hordeā€

The Alliance playerbases biggest enemy is -themselves-. If you go into a situation half-ar$ed and convinced the odds are against you, and you will lose, then the chances are, you -will- lose, which then just promotes this victim mentality, which is not an attractive lookā€¦

Alliance should be riding high on the crest of a wave right now, they just had ā€˜Legionā€™ which was pretty much an Alliance expansion (Disagree? I got three words for you. ā€œVindicaar command deckā€ Point out any Horde or Horde/neutral characters. Iā€™ll save you the bother, there arenā€™t any, its all ā€˜Alliance save the Galaxy!ā€™ )

You all know that complaining here is pointless. We just lost our last Blue, and Blizzard really doesnā€™t give an ounce of dog toffee about what the EU playerbase think. This constant barrage of Alliance whining is as meaningful as an angry Glaswegian tramp shouting into a bin after chucking out timeā€¦

All it does is create this weird tribalism, which is almost incomprehensible to those of us who do in fact play both factions, and it perpetuates this victim mentality, and there is -nothing- Blizzard can do about that. Not WM bonuses, not free high level items, not even massive focus in lore and plot. Nothing is ever good enough for people who -want- to find something to complain about.

So buck up your ideas, stop exaggerating and complaining about things even when they favour you, but more importantly to me, stop making me feel soiled when I log my Draenei Vindicator or Gnome GCO Agent, for being associated with the Victim Complex. Just stop it. You are only perpetuating it yourselvesā€¦

3 Likes

I love your replies Brigante! especially when you come out with gems such as: