Blizz chill streak

Please devs remove chill sttreak so i can pug again, 6 yards devs must be removed just saying something is wrong.

1 Like

Chill streak is nice with monk and stuff.

Much good where added in legion and then taken away, much bad where added in legion and was left in because current devs have no clue.

No?
Why would you want it removed, it’s the only ability that gives us enough burst to kill healer for example if you use it right.
It’s worth taking even for threat of using it.
If you don’t like it just don’t take it fine. Why would you come to the forum just to complain that people don’t want you anywhere without it?
If I were a healer 2v2 and joined frost dk without chill streak I would leave too, simply because there isn’t enough damage to kill someone.

this is exactly why chill strek should be removed, so they can actualy buff the core spells

while chill streak has this uber potencial for dmg, the rest of the frost dk spells will remain noodles

5 Likes

Not happening any time soon this is the frost dk now we all get used to it or just quit.

Playing frost dk is so depressing and dull these days that i leveled so many alts this expansion.

0 consisting damage, 0 heals literally opposite of specs original design.

Go deal damage for 10 secs every 1 min and than peel and try to survive with low DS heals play like you are rogue.

Not even worth talking about pve side, garbage KM proc rate depended on BoS.

2 Likes

This is why we need to keep doing these topics so blizz read and remove chill streak and buff our other stuff.

1 Like

The DK class forum has the lowest ammount of posts, literaly no1 cares…I think SL blows all together not just DK there is so little that makes me actualy log in and play, even in BFA i logged in everyday and farm mounts/tmog and doing w/q and stuff, in SL even WQs are a pain, and soem of the classes are just left to rott…

2 Likes

easy fix remove frozen pulse add chill streak in it’s place
avalanche redesigned 2-3 min cd lobs giant boulder ice Bolvar in the cinematic passive effect rime stacks up to 2 stacks and now can spend 2 stacks at once

and ffs make obliteration extend piller from 12 sec to 15 sec duration gotta beat that shìty breath talent on single target dps

2 Likes

whats more infuriating is that our thread on the SL Alpha/beta was the longest one, with so much good feedback, all ignored, all ignored while paladin and other classes got ludicrous changes after their damage was slightly below average, like ours RIGHT NOW, LIKE SHADOW PRIESTS GETTING EVERYTHING THEY ASKED FOR WITH MINIMAL POSTS, DESIGN DECISIONS AND TALENTS MADE BY PEOPLE ACTUALLY PLAYING AND LOVING THEIR CLASS AND WHATIT SHOULD BE.

Im so god damn bitter i wish nothing but plagues of toads to all the devs in charge of classes in blizzard, even if it is only 1 guy now, down from 2… and special curses on the guy that thought chill streak and BoS was good cornerstones to build the entire class around in PVP and PvE

3 Likes

This clearly shows the devs have their favorites…
Which shouldnt happen in such a masive game if you ask me.
#makedkfunagain

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.