Blizz please add extra char spots

Hi, please add extra char spors for pandamonium event. Thanks in advance.

I got 60 chars which i dont want to delete and what does it hurt to add more char spots. For those who has enough, well then dont use them. But for people who like alts, let us have a few more spots.

1 Like

It certainly does hurt as it requires more additive space per game license, and this per player. Even the jump from 50 to 60 per game license took decades.

Now you can have 480 up from 400 toons per full BNET with 8 wow licenses and that is still not enough?

Why should i buy another account just because i like to level and also keep my chars. We will get more spots in tww, why not give us now?

2 Likes

I may have missed this unless you refer to the Warband system, which means progression is shared across toons rather than increasing the account character limit.

We were getting extra slots, but now we’re not.

Yea for remix of Pandaria, they removed that mention.

Im quite sure i saw a blue post that we are getting more spots, but not before the panda event. The blue post was made to clarify that, as what i remenber.

Might be wrong, but still i cant see the problem adding a few new spots

Maybe focus on some of them an really delete thsoe you don’t play? I can’t believe you are logging them even once a week, man >.<

Well. There s certainly a reason that we do have a cap.
If 60 is not enough for you, where is the limit?
65, 70, 180? You know, if current cap isnt enough …eventualy no number will be enough for you. How long till you make this topic again but different number?
There are technical limitations to this and endlessly rasing the ceiling because handfull of ppl have 60+ chars and wannt more cannot be done on the spot imho.

It’s a very odd conversation, many people who this doesn’t affect, telling someone it does affect why it’s important they voice their opinion on something that’s irrelevant to them. Interesting.

This is somewhat of a contradiction, if so few people need it, then it’s hardly going to break many technical limitations. A character takes up a tiny amount of storage space. In fact, with modern servers, db tech and storage capacities, any limits are almost certainly arbitrary.

Seems mostly moot anyway, the OP will get their wish, maybe not next week or next month, but at some point in some form.

3 Likes

Because realy? 60 characters isnt enough? There is no way ppl like OP play all of them even semi actively, so for me that like to focus mainly on 2 or max 3 chars i find it unbeliveable that players still asking for more slots even though i cannot even inagine it to fill the 60 we currently have. As i said, there must be some technical limitations or other reasons why blizz wont let us make more chars. And yes they will get it eventualy no matter what, which makes this convo and topic even more pointless

I play more chars than 2 or 3, so you have to respect that other players play different than you.

If they add like 500 slots, what would that do to you? You can just keep your 2 or 3 players while the rest can do what they like.

Again, the question stands.
How does someone else having more characters affect you?

1 Like

They can increase the limit to 999 all i care :slight_smile:

I am always more impressed by how people can fill the slots in the first place.
I get the all race / class combo side of it,
Maybe to get all proffession aswell (although that doesnt require 60 characters)
story wise: play all races for the story

But then comes the question about: and whats next?
Surely you cant raid with all 60, or do PVP or do M+?

Dont get me wrong: its in no form a poke at how people play, i am just curious: what do people do with all these characters and how do you play them?

I used to have a 2nd warrior in WOTLK due to playing prot / arms in raids and also wanted to pvp.
respeccing all the time was a hassle.
Aside from that: each expansion i aim to finish the expansion with all classes at the highest level (shaman / warlock left to do)
But generally i play 3-4 characters per expansion max. for M+ to keep it fresh.

I play differently, i dont do mythic plus, raids anove normal or pvp. I farm mounts and play here and there will friends and i also like leveling. I can surely delete my chars , but i find it so much a time waster, just to delete that char again. I have been levelling alot since other game content is not for me at the moment.

I do use some of them to keep old stuff and i lije the names on some of them. Also i do tend to go back snz pkay some of them again.

1 Like

Maybe you could deletea character for the event and then do a character restoration after? Not sure how long chars stay in limbo before they get lost forever though.

I could use more slots. I’m a roleplayer with tons of different chars for different things.

/shrug

2 Likes

The wording saying we were getting extra slots was removed pretty quickly.

Ive never stated that they shouldnt do it, or how you should and shouldt play.

Ive simply stated that there must be a reason, be it something technical or smtn else, why theyre adding them this slowly.

And ive also asked where is the limit for you and what woudl that change for you. Since youre asking for adding couple to your already filled 60 slots. So it is save to say that increasing it by 5 or 10 wont last you too long. How many do you actualy wannt? Its a simple question not an attack.

Also you ahving 1 billion characters, if it doesnt affect server or anything else, wont affect me in any shape or form whatsoever. To answer your questions.

I did have 50 chars. Has 10 now. I delete all The ones i Will never play anyway. Dont have The time to