Blizz pls open transfer!

Dear Blizzard.
Please open the transfer to our server. On many more populated servers transfer still open, but not on our. Shadowlands is coming and many servers will be completely empty, if you do not open the transfer, some players will simply stop playing. We had group of friends that ready to transfer, but there is no such possibility.
In addition, we would be able to correct the balance of factions if the transfer was only open for the Horde and stop the domination of the Alliance.
I see that other guilds have a similar problem and I hope they will sign a petition.

14 Likes

I think what you mean to say is; that with the server transfer locked due to the realm being fairly well populated, the faction with less population is suffering because none English speaking Guilds have a very limited player base to recruit from.

If Blizzard could review the policy on server transfer locking to discriminating by faction rather than just Low/Medium/High Population, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I totally agree. There is no reason to lock the server fully when one faction is beginning to show signs of decline. Blizzard has opened faction specific transfers before, and should do it to Zandalar Tribe EU. Take a hold of the problem before it develops!

The lack of new blood is really showing here on horde side - agree.

Hey Blizzard,

I am in agreement with those above. We have been recruiting since the launch of Classic and there is literally no players available. Guilds are either forced to break up their communities to merge with others or quit playing the game.

An avoidable situation if given some thought.

I agree with the above. All guilds on horde side seem to have the same issue, and so do we.

Agree 100%. Almost all horde guilds have recruiting troubles. I know already at least 8 ppl that transfer out from this server. It is not clear why transfer closed to this realm, it is not highly populated anymore.

Agreed! Please open Horde transfers INTO the server!

Indeed…

We need more eager recruits of the Horde to fight for our cause!

Open transfers into ZT!

Transfer open to Shazzrah (high) but closed on ZT (medium). Blizzard, this doesn’t make any sense.

We could realy use some new players, also for the RP scene!

Plus one. We need players. Many friends Wana transfer. But they couldnt.

Let me in
LET ME IIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN

1 Like

ZT badly needs more players. Most Horde guilds are running thin and Alliance gets an absolute domination in any world event

Agreed! Please open Horde transfers INTO the server!

Open the transfer! Why is it available to overcrowded servers such as Shazzrah, but not to our sparsely populated one?! We have people willing to pay for the transfer of a character to our ZT, but you do not give them the opportunity. Moreover, we not only do not have an influx of new players, we have an outflow of old ones! If nothing changes, the remnants of the Horde will have to transfer to more populated servers, on which you will have to add layers again! Solve this problem. Please.

I agree to my fellow hordies here, we have a unbalanced horde/alliance count and its not possible to get new guildies at all, LFG and Trade are spammed with guild adverts.

Blizz most likely just forgot that transfers are still locked to our server.

BUMP! Open the realm for transfers please.

Agree - open the realm up for transfers.