Blizz was 100% right to give Alliance more Honor

Alliance rp-pvp guilds on rp wm could be fun, but zones are usually deserted. I prefer good victim flow :slight_smile:

And with LFG function & the warmode system there is no ā€œproper WPvPā€ no more unless its 2 guilds battling out on the same server in my opinion feels way better that way.

Hopefully Shadowlands they will improve on Warmode or bring back PvP servers.

There is still plenty of people you can find to fight even on RP-Realms and RPers just go to different zones than youā€™d normally find people.

Cap city fights? Does it happen in zones?

Ye hope something.

Hmm, whereabouts?

Plenty of fights happened in random zones when it was 2 guilds I had countless fights in places like Tol Barad in MoP elwynn capital city fights are kinda like a lagfest these days unfortunately but thatā€™s just because the servers canā€™t handle it, I think itā€™s with all the particle effects now.

Ah cool. Iā€™m interested to find more good spots for 120 1v1/1v2. Redridge three corners and lakeshire best Iā€™ve seen so far. But their ilvl a bit low usually.

That is what I also think when i go to the market and I have to spend money for groceries. Why dont I get free money w/o working? At least I would deserve 20% more on my paycheck just because I have less then the millionaires.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.