BLIZZARAD: [Blizzard Administrator] GM

kek I wonder if you get now a forum ban for namecalling.
would be typical blizzard moderation xD

I’ve been namecalling countless times, they don’t even care about their forum rules.
Also not naming and shaming players I can get, but this is not a player.

I would delete that hacker site tho not that someone really goes on that… you never know

1 Like

Fixed for you xD

If you fall for that you deserve it.

You need to reply to them:
“We begun investigation into suspicious activity on your account. Please visit ugot2bkidding .me and confirm…”

2 Likes

There is nothing to fix, only idiots fall for that.

As Synrelia states though, probably not the best idea to advertise a scam website.

Resorted to name calling though, tells me exactly the type of person you are. Not to worry, as you were mate xD

As I said only idiots fall for it, seems like you fall in that category.
Nobody cares about your existance.

Well I haven’t fell for it, or been victim to any scams so…

Lots of people care about my existence, you don’t know me or my life.

But hey, if insulting pixelated characters from behind a screen makes you feel better about your own life - who am I to stop you?

Have a nice weekend xD

2 Likes

I have seen people on these very forums say they have fallen for that.

So they can’t read?
Do people not read before they click?
Jokes on them really.

Jokes aside, even more reasons to ban this filth wouldn’t you say?

kinda funny same guy same name whispered me too just on another realm. why dont they just lock the ability to whisper to lvl 5 or so :stuck_out_tongue:

You rang?.

1 Like

Lol, too funny.

It’s not uncommon for language barriers to put people into tricky situations like that. When I worked in tech support we had this Italian guy bring his computer in every week because it was full of malware and viruses. Turns out he was replying to hundreds of scam emails and even sending money to Nigeria…

Even after 2+ months of my report they are still up and runing xD

It’s disgusting.

You gotta stop visiting those ‘sites of lesser repute’ in the small hours while your missus is sleeping…z

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.