Blizzard : « One action per keypress »

Hardly, since i dont play on alliance mister rio 20k or whatever that means.

Both of them 3rd party programs, what they do with the game is dif topic.

On the contrary you attack multiboxing which is exactly as the same thing as family and friends. Really.

No you cannot. You cannot differenciate my accounts. Not even with my IP as if I’d play with my friend from here it would look exactly the same for blizzard.

yes I am very greedy developer from Blizzard. Naturally. All our team posts here at L110s on EU forums. And what greed, what on earth I need pixel gold for ?

1 Like

whatever makes sense in ur mind chief

Works for me.

no rio just takes data what is also shown in blizzard armory nothing else?

and how come it bothers you so much

1 Like

I still ponder why RIO haters do not ask armoury to be banned.

Read back your prev comment to me.

Why would i ask something to be banned that belongs to blizzard? Or blizzard armory is a 3rd party website?

because what RIO does is just modfy information avaialble from Blizzard APi… makes it into one handy visual bundle.

So asking RIO to be banned is to ask armoury to be banned… Do people even look into LARGER PICTURE outside their herbs in nazjaar and that one dungeon they were not taken to ?

And no i do not use RIO, it does not impact me the slightest. I learned my RIO score because of forum topics here. So dont think I am one of those ‘rio people’. But i am not hating something that is just a fancy armory.

I don’t think Blizzard could be legally able to change their TOS to not allow multiboxing, those multiboxers have legally buy the expansion and pay the subscription, multiple in fact, and follow all the current rules, if Blizzard just change it to ban people just for doing something they have been paying legally and Blizzard has been profiting… no court will be on side with Blizzard , it could be even considered as a scam.

The only thing they can do is just little changes, for example, change the way herb farming works so it is no longer possible to use multiboxing to do that. That change multiboxing without banning in, multiboxers will be able to still play with the accounts they have pay Blizzard for.

1 Like

So if rio gone, armory gone too? Strange i thought armory was exists before rio. Maybe i remember wrong.

You are joking now. Maybe re-read my post again.

You should too!

Trolling now ?

1 Like

Yes i have time for trolling just for you, asked question, got nothing but toxic and acid on my face.

Thanks!

You by purpose ignored my post and twisted words. Hence you seem to be trolling. So I spell it out for you.

What you think how RIO gets its data ? Now if you want data RIO has to be banned, you essentially ask ‘armory to be banned’. RIO does not take this information from wild realm of Emerald Dream, it takes from Blizzard API.

And you start saying whatever you did.

RIO/armory is same thing and same reason why people do not take you to M+.

1 Like

I have all +15 keys timed just for your info and i did without rio or other stuff. And rio is still not the same as blizzard armory.

But whatever, not likely anything will be banned, neither this, neither multibox. Multibox free money for blizz and they wont gonna say no for it.

I do not care what you have done or not. but there’s reason, when people dislike RIO - because it is exactly the same thing as armory. GO look your armory. What you see - what you have timed, and what you have not timed and run over time. Your ilevel,. your essences. All data RIO gets is from Blizzard sources.

So yes, even without RIO I could look at your character - RIO just speeds up the process.

That’s it. Nothing more.

You know when armoury was made officially by Blizzard - people attacked blizzard and called it unfair for PvP and noted is as a griefing tool. People have always had some unease with other players checking their progress. For whatever reason.

So armoury was originally disliked by some people as RIO and RIO is nothing else than glorified armoury.

I cannot care less about armoury nor RIO and for my sake they both can go.

3 Likes

First of all, me arguing against multi-boxing is not the same as you attacking argument which wasn’t made aka Strawman argument.
Secondly, multi-boxing isn’t exactly the same as family and friends playing.
F&F: is a group of people controlling each their own account without the use of 3rd party software.
MB: one user is controlling multiple accounts using 3rd party software.

If anything it’s completely opposite but keep running on your cognitive dissonance :laughing:

You can trough actions you take in-game. This is how botters were banned in the first place without the help of automated anti-cheat system.
Besides I want you to see faking 10 accounts and making an argument that those are all different people :clown_face: :laughing:

Multi-boxing is a way to maximize profits relying on human greed the same as WoW Token is a way to maximize profit by monetization of gold-selling which is also based on human greed.
I don’t know about you but plenty of people was cheating on the stupid auction house just to make a bit more gold. The idea of making millions of gold by spending a bit of real money is a very attractive solution to many people especially since they are basically buying gold for real money just in a Blizzard approved way.

I don’t think they will confirm that, but if the program is OK then it must be that people are using it for remote access to the game or remote botting. Like logging in on a full realm to get in the queue before they get home.

Because all of those 10 chars pay subscribtion, isn’t that obvious?