Blizzard : « One action per keypress »

Btw, where does “one action per keypress” / “one keypress per action” come from? Not the ToS/EULA, there they pretty much only state “no (unauthorized) automation”.

I wouldnt trust a gm on forum…

Do you know what is MAC address ?

Yes, its the “fingerprint” of your computer so basically if you have friends or family playing with you, they have different devices from yours meaning a different computer so a different MAC address for each device.

Nothing to do about playing multiple accounts on the SAME device.

If a multiboxer has 10 different PCs running at the same time, I wish him good luck for his electricity bill!

Right, well, not really. It is solely used to deliver packages on L2, and yes they should be unique. However…

Start up 5 virtual machines and you can suddenly use 6 different MACs on the same device - magic. Terrible way of identifying a unique system.

2 Likes

Well add it to :

• IP Address
  • Mac address
  • Device fingerprint
  • Smart ID
  • Blizzard account

Those should be more than enough to check if there’s only 1 PC with virtual machines or different PCs (physical ones) in the same house/appartement/garage/cave whatever.

1 Like

Or.

OR.

They ban multiboxers regardless of the methods used to control all the characters.

4 Likes

Okay. Will you volunteer to go door to door and bust people duct taping keyboards together? That’s what you are asking for.

What about setting a notification system that warns you when lots of accounts log in from one single public IP, and then dedicate 20 god’damn minutes of real human judgement to look into it?

Or maybe just investigate tickets and reports from players just in case multiboxers start outmaneuvering the public IP trick.

Damn, you thought you sounded smart and dismantled my point, but you surely are biased to defend a status quo no matter what. 0 thought process from your part.

1 Like

No, I have thought about the subject a great deal. I suspect way more than you ever did, as evidenced by the fact that you are postulating for Blizzard to hire a veritable army of people whose sole job would be to thoroughly monitor round the clock, 24h a day 7 days a week and launch a detailed investigation whenever more than one person logs into a game that has multiple millions of users active at any given time. You are literally asking for an immediete detective investigation every single time anyone in the entire world logs into the game to play with their wife. If you exhibited more than ‘0 thought process from your part’, you would realize that is a wildly unreasonable ask.

Damn, Hollywood wants to know your location.

What a great story.

Please, don’t strawman ever again, it griefs any talk you participate in and makes you look like someone who can’t be argued with.

GMs dont post on forums, He/she is a community manager, has zero reveleance what is happening to WoW.

But yes you are right, dont take any words 100% , for your own sake.

On your 2nd account ?

No point even trying to debate with that paladin they are so high and mighty and arrogant and never wrong its like talking to a brick wall with a god complex .

deleted post

3 Likes

Nah i have one account only, feel free check my mount list for “awakened mindborer”

Really strange you have no FoS though .

Ask armory about that, not me.

Its not just that and im an ex MB myself but they are wrecking herbs MB and botters are making it hell to get herbs.

Please stop trolling me thanks i asked a question and i cant see either the mount or achivement please stop wasting my time ty.

Thats a pretty damn farfetched logic m8.
Assuming the most insane and extreme case, you can have only 4 limbs to operate a game. Thats 4 clients under totally unlikely circumstances.
You are instead having ppl running about with 5-15 chars.

If you want to argue that its possible to play 15 accounts at the same time and you are giving each INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS… i will just call you a troll and dismiss you right off the bat as you should be.

At one point you need to acknowledge that most IF NOT ALL of the accounts in line are taking no action.
They are copying action from client #1. Curiously enough, that is the very definition of “no action” you claimed.

Technically it is. You have 1 account you play and you have the rest copying the keypresses from the first one.

You need to be a multiboxer to argue that multiboxing is not cheating.
You are playing 1 single account. You are making everything else copy the first one, and its allowed for one single reason: Because you pay for all of the plus accounts and this trash needs every dime it can get at this point just to not collapse into f2p.

That being said, you need some serious lack of spine to try and argue for this.
Not more and not less, and nobody cares about your “waah waah” how you like this and how you are using this, and how you are paying all of your accounts off multibox farming lol.

2 Likes