Alliance vs Alliance BGs

just like you did for TBC classic
please

EDIT 23 april 2024 →

2 Likes

Absolutely not.

Reason i left classic, those dumb masks

2 Likes

I suppose it’s better than those dumb solo players.

there’s zero reason to do that, queue is less than 30 seconds. In era the queue was 30 minutes

damn… I haven’t been able to cry like horde does…

and these two forum’s cops surround me →

this cop always say “it always been like that” in the premade threads but he admit on this post that he wasn’t there, so his “it always been like that” is a lie, please Blizzard ban him from forums

and this cop don’t know what he is talking about, please Blizzard ban him from forums

1 Like

This. Please blizzard!

That was the answer to the solution that I gave about the BGs. As of now, there is 0 reason to add same faction BGs, because the queues are very fast.

When answered as to why they didn’t wanna seperate solo que with premade que, though, the reason was that “when there are more than 1 BG available at the later phases, there won’t be many premades queuing which will result in longer ques”.

So my suggestion in another post about BG ques was - made 2 different ques for premades and solo players, AND introduce same faction BGs to the premade queues, so the matchmaking time won’t take long enough time. Same faction BGs were introduced in the classic we got in 2019, and honestly the community approved it, I don’t see a reason to not do it now.

I was one the first few thousand ppl to play wow m8, on Bloodscalp Server. ‘Classic’ as in the new version that came out a few years ago…gee you didn’t really think that one though, as always.

And you was there ? Prove it.

all real PvP players in Classic know Lamborgimli, even russians know Lamborgimli. I’m a Legend from Auberdine

Nobody know you, making content/pictures don’t make you a legendary player

:trophy:

:copyright: :registered: :tm:

never said i was.

Still waiting for you to link your profle showing me all those classic BGs you played.

even chinese know Lamborgimli
even US know Lamborgimli

i’ve been on the ground

nobody know you

that’s nothin’

When the omnipotent entities of the previous universe wanted to encode data for the next big bang, they included the meme " Zede, PVP GOD" written in to the very fabric of our baryonic universe.

Beat that, earthling.

there was only one GOD in humanity, he was called Bruce Lee

you are nothing

I’m a Warsong Legend

nobody know you

1 Like

The worst idea ever, is this a troll post or something?

Yeah that was a troll post suggestion… but not far from what’s really happening…

you know what i mean

Solution → add dwarf shaman and undead paladin

1 Like

That was a mistake, lets not repeat it again, you want balance? Choose the underdog faction.

People need some downside for picking horde, 40 min queue is that

2 Likes

100% agreed, same faction pvp solves the main problem.

How would one know what is the underdog faction prior to actually playing SOD in another dimension.

If you talk about racials when you’ve got people that don’t even follow the objectives (ie mindlessly fight in the middle in WSG, or the roads/not defend in AB) and people that refuse to react to situations in the BG. Racials is far down on the list of things why one side loses I assure you.