Blizzard always charging a month extra after cancellation

What is this? I cancelled my sub last week.
Now im getting a new subscription write off from my bank account starting the 4th of december, a week later.

Talkin bout double standards. If i want to start playing again i have to pay immediately. But when i cancel you charge a month extra for shts and giggles? And not even a month. I pay a full month, but the account diminishes on the 16th. So im actually paying a month for half a month of game time. What is this bs?

Ask for your money back in a ticket. I guess you just stopped playing rather than cancelled your sub.

They only charge for a month so it won’t renew so I guess you had the wrong date.

Then just buy the single time game time for whatever long you want to. The sub is NOT for one time things and you wont have any problems with that…

Hey there Abigôr.

If your subscription is cancelled by following the steps here you will not be billed again.

If that was not done for any reason please contact our Game Masters so that they can look into how they can best help you.

In addition to subscriptions that automatically recur you can also purchase stand-alone game time from our shop.

Just make a ticket and ask for a refund, it will get resolved pretty fast if you haven’t logged in since the new sub became active.