Blizzard Default Nameplate Percentage

Hello guys, so i’ve googled, i tried few addons like kui, plater and few more. But they are all changing ur blizzard default nameplate. So i want to put a percentege on the default nameplates, and on the player ressource bar. Plater was closer to what i wanted, but it still changes the appereance of all. Someone know how to just put that percentege?

I don’t see why changing a bit the shape of health bars is a bad thing. If anything original Hp bars are crappy compared to e.g. Kui nameplates.
If you configure them right they look fantastic and are clearer when stacked so it’s easier to read.

its just preferences, i want to keep default ones, i have seen already in youtube people with default and with percent rate on the right side

1 Like

What if you go to Interface > Names > Status Text and set it to show % or both (% and number) ???

thats for character/target frame, not for nameplate.

What you saw was an add-on set to look WoW default nameplates because there is no option to display either the health or health percentage on the nameplate without using an add-on.

To be honest, it is rather ridiculous that we can’t turn at least “percentage” on with the default blizzard bars. I’ve tried KUI, nPlates, Plater but, none of them feel right. Why is it too much to ask for just percentage on the bar?!

Come on Blizzard, get your act together.

That said, KUI is the one you’re looking for, it’s the one that can get the closest to the default bars though I’ve found it to have issues with scaling and fading off the bat and requires a lot of tweaking to get it right.

Rsplates is what you’re looking for, thank me later. Also these people who keeps suggesting kui etc grind on my gears, some people love the way default plates work, no taints or anything. Rsplates adds percentage to your enemy bar, and some other configs while keeping default plates

4 Likes

Weakauras bro, i found it. Just import aura that u can find in their website called nameplate% and there you go.

You happen to have a link for that? I’m struggling to find it. :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.