Blizzard do something about current state of the server, please

Blizzard doesn’t care unfortunately. There are multiple servers which are genuinely dead - worse than ours. Check ironforge Pro. Some servers with 0 active raiding players on a faction.

I echo the above calls to merge ten storms with other servers. Dont understand why Blizzard doesn’t care. Just gonna keep losing subscribers. I hope the server transfer £££££ makes them happy.

When you join server, you will never know what will happen in the future. Ofc, its obvious that number of ppl will reduce over the course of the time, but you never know how fast it will decrease. Next thing, if everyone knows that number of ppl will decrease, blizzard should know too and prepare a plan for players, who wants to continue to enjoy the game and paying for transfer isnt a fair option, imo.

Feels like they want servers to slowly die out so people spend more money to migrate all of their characters.

You pay money for retail. Classic is just a free legacy product thrown in for free.

IMO its not an issue Blizzard should solve, as players created the problem (oh no, queues!!! make more servers now bliz!!! Oh no, to many servers for amount of players!!! merge servers now bliz!!!)

Something they could do to make it more accessible, is make a transfer transaction possible for multiple characters for same price.

Maybe at some point they will connect servers as they did for retail, or just release new servers for TBC and allow people to transfer their classic account to those, solving the problem at that stage.

Well, i havent bought retail and was never interested in playing it.

Regarding, players created issue: werent there too few servers at the launch, which lead to those queues? Then blizzard released more servers, but most of ppl didnt want to move outside of firstly launched servers as they have already had progression there, which lead to a poor balance between servers. In addition, blizzard isnt new in this business, it was clear that later on number of players will shrink and dying server problem will emerge, so if you care about quality of your product, you think what you will do in that case. Seems like blizzard doesnt care about that. I hope those transfers pay off more than the lost subs.

@blizzard bump.

Come to Earthshaker.

N E V E R S A L T S H A K E R

“I will never leave ten storms” - Foy, August 2020

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.