Blizzard doesn't care

As like most complaints here dk’s are underwhelming and blizzard still is silent not doing anything about it even though multiple post have specified why they are doing bad.

So i’m just here to remind blizzard do something about it.

1 Like

2nd most played melee in 3v3?

Have you tried dk’s yet? we hit like a wet noodle. Alot of setup for minimal dps while other classes press 2 buttons and top the charts in pvp that is.

have you tried leveling to 70 first

1 Like

wdym? unholy is top dps all the time in 3v3

Frost is trash spec for almost the sixth year in a row.

ADK will be played well until the next patch, then the reduction of mastery will affect

The blood is not bad, really

In general, there is no point in crying at the eu-forum. Blizzard does not read it, it is better to write to the us forum, but even there Blizzard is unlikely to listen. They don’t want to listen to the DK’s players. It’s no one’s fault that the class designer of DK’s is impotent.

Just enjoy the expansion. Cheers!

1 Like

Top dps? i highly doubt that. Its mainly about no real way to kill someone while other classes can with less effort. The disease build is a good way to do some dps but thats comes from okayish ticking damage and kinda acts as support dps cause you need the other dpser to do the finishing move wich we can’t really do.

You doubting it doesn’t change the fact that the class is performing exceptionally well.

Okay show me some charts. Cause currently we hit like noodles.

Also side note why is everyone posting on lvl 60 characters?

wait why am i 60.

It’s kinda annoying how many buttons we press in pve before we can start doing any kind of damage :sob:

warcraftlogs
mplus.subcreation
check-pvp
simulationcraft

Faire enough. I still feel like most dk’s ive seen including myself only doing a fraction of what others are doing.

Mabye its a skill issue.

It is true that unholy outputs some nice damage digits, but has to use like 5 cooldowns to do so. Overal dps is okay, frost however is a dead spec and is great in specific situations. However any disarming/disabling ability during a 10 sec pillar of frost will ultimately end their only chance at getting high damage. Both are fun for BGs imo (only with a pocket healer now since death strike is gutted and solo play is no longer an option).

Potion/trinket (puzzle box) blight, army, unholy assault, emp rune weapon, apoc, garg if using … dumping coils :smiling_face_with_tear: it’s fun for sure and a different style to I dunno, MM, Enh, Rogue or Monk but that’s sort of how UHDK plays right? Nothing sweeter than a juicer pull and throwing up those diseases. The only thing that annoys me is how many bosses have aoe stomps you’ve got to run from every 20 seconds or whatever. That’s just a mele issue though!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.